CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   CORECTION: FND ROOMMATE, TKS ALL (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/368654-corection-fnd-roommate-tks-all.html)

RenoC October 11th, 2009 01:02 AM

CORECTION: FND ROOMMATE, TKS ALL

Leaves out of San Diego, Jan 14th, (8 nights) and returns Jan 22nd, TOTAL $593 (inside), includes port charges, taxes, prepaid gratutities of $80.00 and $100 SBC per cabin. Great price. Not the usual Mexican ports. Check CARNIVAL SPIRIT. I AM SORRY, HAVE ANOTHER ON THE PRINCESS, GOT SHIPS WRONG.

gaborfrank October 12th, 2009 04:08 PM

Hi,

It seems that you're on the West Coast,

Starting next Monday, Carnival Elation offers a short, 3 day sailing to Ensenada from L.A., debarques on Thursday morning for $99, that is correct, what a great bargain!

Are you available to share an inside cabin?

Thanks, Gabor

wendy3287 October 15th, 2009 07:40 PM

i am very interested in

pls send detail cruise line to my email.
wendy3287@yahoo.com

wendy

gaborfrank October 15th, 2009 11:24 PM

I could not locate this ship. The Sea Princess sails between Barbados and Montego Bay in Jan. 2010, rt.

Please let me know which ship sails from San Diego.

wendy3287 October 16th, 2009 04:26 PM

i was played by an old guy(70yrs)

he posted he has the cruise fm nov 1-nov 14, 2009 . baja mexico, i decided to go , he said he need all my infor to confirm . i gave all my information to him, he said he needs a week to confirm.
sounds like just a joke.

wendy3287 October 16th, 2009 04:26 PM

i was played by an old guy(70yrs)

he posted he has the cruise fm nov 1-nov 14, 2009 . baja mexico, i decided to go , he said he need all my infor to confirm . i gave all my information to him, he said he needs a week to confirm.
sounds like just a joke.

wendy3287 October 16th, 2009 04:36 PM

hopefully u r seriously

i just played by an older guy(70yrs) . he posted his ad. nov.1-nov14, fm san diego to baja mexico. total price $550, i thought it's good deal, i decided to go. he asked all my information to confirm the cruise, i did send all my information, he told me that he needs a week to get confirm from his agent. sounds like a joker guy just wants to collect personal information, hopefully u r not this kind guy. i am seriously looking for cabin share person to save the money.

pls let me know the detail of the trip. also u can check royal carribean ,
no game here.

wendy3287 October 16th, 2009 04:38 PM

hopefully u r seriously

i just played by an older guy(70yrs) . he posted his ad. nov.1-nov14, fm san diego to baja mexico. total price $550, i thought it's good deal, i decided to go. he asked all my information to confirm the cruise, i did send all my information, he told me that he needs a week to get confirm from his agent. sounds like a joker guy just wants to collect personal information, hopefully u r not this kind guy. i am seriously looking for cabin share person to save the money.

pls let me know the detail of the trip. also u can check royal carribean ,
no game here.