Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 15th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cruise to Europe in May or June of 2010

50+ female looking for a cabin mate for a Transalantic cruise to Europe in May or June of 2010. I am open to suggestions as to which cruise line and ports. My final destination is Germany, Switzerland, and Austria for three weeks after the cruise. I would also be willing to travel with someone for the remainder of my time in Europe.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 07:57 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuJoy View Post
50+ female looking for a cabin mate for a Transalantic cruise to Europe in May or June of 2010. I am open to suggestions as to which cruise line and ports. My final destination is Germany, Switzerland, and Austria for three weeks after the cruise. I would also be willing to travel with someone for the remainder of my time in Europe.
Hi, I am planning on a transatlantic cruise on the Queen Mary 2 from New York to Hamburg. I know there is an April 29, 2010 sailing and also another one in May (not sure of the date). It is a 9 night cruise and costs $1,195 per person in double inside cabin. I am a non smoker, non drinker, but love to have a good time. I am a 60+ female.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
gingie
Old January 13th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default trans-atlantic cruise

Hello: I am 58 y.o., easy going, considerate and I am wondering if you would be interested in sailing on the Navigator of the Seas on Rccl from Miami to Rome on April 10. Once there, I would be spending the entire time in Italy and possibly Greece. Please email your response to me at plrharmony@live.com.
Thank You, Peter
Old January 14th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default transatlantic

Hello: Would you be willing to sail on the Navigator of the Seas on April 10 from Miami? This is my second reply to you. Please respond one way or the other as a courtesy to me; I would really appreciate it. Regards, Peter
Old January 14th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default p.s.

Please reply to me at plrharmony@live.com Thank you, Peter
Old January 15th, 2010, 09:11 AM
Beginner

Hello!

I'm taking a cruise from New York to Southampton, UK, on May 21st. It's the Cunard line, the Queen Mary 2. I need a cruise partner. I'm 38, married, but my husband can't come with me. Let me know if you're interested. Thank you.

Nayia
Old January 17th, 2010, 12:47 AM
Familiar Face

Default Transatlantic

Eastbound: Apr. 18, 14 days on Voyager Of The Seas, only $499
Westbound: Jun. 24, 7 days on brand new Epic, now $789

If interested, pls contact me (323) 620-0354

51 year-old male, spends only about 3-5 hours/night in cabin, practically always out of the cabin.

Gabor