Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 21st, 2009, 08:30 PM
Beginner

Default Want to go on a cruise in January 2010.....let's go!

Hello,

I am looking for a cruise bud (mid 20's to mid 40's) who wants to experience new places. I used to have a job in international marketing and when I was a student I lived abroad as well....so I have quite a bit of experience traveling and on cruises. I can basically make my own schedule for work- which means I can pack up and go whenever I can get ahead and clear the schedule. Starting Jan. of 2010 I plan on travelling more on short notice and taking advantage of the myraid of cruise bargins that are available.

Anyways, after noticing the several great cruise deals this winter to the Carribean, Europe, Mexico, and Hawaii I did a search on how to find a cruise buddy and found this forum! Thankfully!!

I'm recently divorced and NOT looking for a relationship of ANY kind right now. Just want to travel and have some fun on the beaches and unwind. I'm very easy to get along with, I tend to pack light and stay mobile too, I like to learn about new people and places and see new things when I travel. I'm always aware of the costs of travel and try to error on the side of staying on a budget, but I'm not ultra cheap either. I like to seek consensus when with others to insure that all are satisfied with the experience and occassionally I also like to go my own way sometimes. I'll have a drink with you anytime, but I don't smoke.

I'm very partial to the beach- especially going to warm destinations (Carribean mostly) when it is cold in Kentucky. I grew up and have family that lives in California so I visit there often and can also do cruises departing from San Diego or LA as well with advanced planning. Mostly for this winter though, I'll be focusing on the Carribean. I love most of the islands there, but not real interested in doing the Belize/ Mexico Western routes so much for now. If you live near to Kentucky and we seem to get along well we may even be able to carpool to Jacksonville/ Ft. Lauderdale/ Miami if necessary.

If you are interested in learning more about me, I would be interested in learning more about you too. It would be great to find a group of individuals/ friends that can cruise often. Sometime in the next couple of years I'd also be interested in doing a relocation cruise to/from Europe or an extended Mid-East/ Africa cruise. Those Somalia pirates be damned!

Look forward to hearing from others on this forum.

Best,

Tony from Kentucky
Sponsored Links