Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 3rd, 2009, 12:24 PM
Beginner

Default Christmas to new year Cruise? Looking for F to share.

Hi, I am a White male who has been freed of holiday responsibilities this year and wants to do something fun and special. I am seeking a fun and energetic female to share a cruise or any vacation for that matter between Dec. 23 to Jan. 3. Any time between then. Maybe a 4 or 5 day cruise?
Sponsored Links
Old November 25th, 2009, 07:22 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diverr69 View Post
Hi, I am a White male who has been freed of holiday responsibilities this year and wants to do something fun and special. I am seeking a fun and energetic female to share a cruise or any vacation for that matter between Dec. 23 to Jan. 3. Any time between then. Maybe a 4 or 5 day cruise?
Have the week off from X mas to New Years and looking for something different to do this year. I am a single 52 year woman with grown children who enjoys trying new things and would like a little adventure this year. Interested in platonic roommate for the week. Want to share more information?
Old December 2nd, 2009, 11:48 PM
Passenger

Hello fellow diver!
Let me know if you want to go over the holidays. I am a 47 yr old super fun teacher. I am going on a two night Bahama Jan 2-4 on RCCI out of Miami. Want to go? I have an oceanview. $109 plus taxes and port charges. Let me know,
terri