Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 10th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Beginner

Default Thanksgiving Week / Panama Canal Cruise Mate Wanted

Looking to possibly make the transit Panama Canal Cruise in the holiday weekend of Thanksgiving 2009. I work and just found out I have the complete week off.
I am looking for a female or male cabin mate to meet the double occupancy criteria. No strings attached and I have no underlying intentions other then having a cabin mate to meet the double occupancy criteria.
Please email if it a cruise you could possibly do. Found two to choose from for that week.
Thanks
Lloyd

Celebrity Constellation Nov 22, 2009
14 - Night Panama Canal - (Miami to San Diego)
Ports of Call: Miami, Florida; Cartagena, Colombia; Transit Panama Canal; Puntarenas, Costa Rica; Huatulco, Mexico; Acapulco, Mexico; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; San Diego, California
Pricing From:
Inside cabin starting at $899
Oceanview cabin starting at $1,099

Or

Norwegian Star Nov 23, 2009
13 - Night Panama Canal - (Los Angeles to Miami)
Ports of Call: Los Angeles, California; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Acapulco, Mexico; Huatulco, Mexico; Puntarenas, Costa Rica; Cartagena, Colombia; Miami, Florida
Pricing From:
Inside cabin starting at $999
Oceanview cabin starting at $829
Sponsored Links
Old November 18th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, Lloyd, have you found a cruisemate yet? I've been looking at the Celebrity - can get it even cheaper, but not sure if I can get to Miami on time.
e-mail me at mlbray@saturnacan.net
or phone 1-250-995-2412

I'm a 64 yr old widow, looking to split the cost ; you could tell your friends you're sailing with your grandma!
Marg