CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Share a cabin to Mexico from San Diego (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/369455-share-cabin-mexico-san-diego.html)

Elliott November 17th, 2009 04:04 PM

Share a cabin to Mexican Riviera from San Diego or LA

Looking to find someone to share a cabin on a Mexican cruise from San Diego... There a lots of good deals, but not for a singles cabin. Here is just one cruise that I would like to share with someone at; < www.vacationstogo.com > "Fast Deal #23529" for a 4 night Carnival cruise to Mexico, inside cabin $159, December 7th from San Diego.

I hate to pay the dreaded single supplment on a cruise, I have even had to pay double Port Fees on a NCL cruise (never again). I am an International Hostel member for years, so am used to sharing a cabin. I am retired and have been on many past cruises. :-D

economy cruiser November 18th, 2009 01:39 AM

Would 8 day out of San Diego on Jan 6 work?

Elliott November 18th, 2009 08:46 PM

8 Day Cruise

Hi:
Need more information about your cruise, price, ect...

Got an offer from Princess for an 7 day cruise out of Los Angeles for a Mexican Riviera cruise for $349 (inside cabin), Three dates; 16, 23 or 30 January, 2010, This is on the Sapphire Princess. I am a Princess Captians Circle member and get some extra perks on these cruises.

Elliott November 20th, 2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by economy cruiser (Post 1258693)
Would 8 day out of San Diego on Jan 6 work?

Lets Hear About It...

economy cruiser December 2nd, 2009 12:52 AM

The Jan 6-14 dates are the only window I have at the moment. It is a Carnival Cruise around $420 p/p, total, for an inside cabin (8 days). The ship is the Carnival Spirit. I have taken several cruises into Mexico, but never to these ports. I am also a member of friends and family on Princess, but missed out on their Jan 2 cruise for my discount. That was my other option. I am basically looking for the best bang for my buck and just seeking an escape from the NW winter!

economy cruiser December 2nd, 2009 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by economy cruiser (Post 1260750)
The Jan 6-14 dates are the only window I have at the moment. It is a Carnival Cruise around $420 p/p, total, for an inside cabin (8 days). The ship is the Carnival Spirit. I have taken several cruises into Mexico, but never to these ports. I am also a member of friends and family on Princess, but missed out on their Jan 2 cruise for my discount. That was my other option. I am basically looking for the best bang for my buck and just seeking an escape from the NW winter!

Whoops! the amt should be $462 for 8 days!

Elliott December 3rd, 2009 06:50 PM

Hi:
Was just checking out your cruise at < www.vacationstogo.com > Fast Deal #15130. It might just be something I would be interested in January, 2010...

lets_cruise09 December 5th, 2009 11:37 PM

Dec 7th

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliott (Post 1258580)
Looking to find someone to share a cabin on a Mexican cruise from San Diego... There a lots of good deals, but not for a singles cabin. Here is just one cruise that I would like to share with someone at; < www.vacationstogo.com > "Fast Deal #23529" for a 4 night Carnival cruise to Mexico, inside cabin $159, December 7th from San Diego.

I hate to pay the dreaded single supplment on a cruise, I have even had to pay double Port Fees on a NCL cruise (never again). I am an International Hostel member for years, so am used to sharing a cabin. I am retired and have been on many past cruises. :-D

I wish I could go, but keep me in mind for future cruises. I would like to go on one before Dec 31. I'm a single 45 yr male, non-smoker, non-snorer, light drinker and have been on 20 plus cruises.
Mike
viaggiatore88@yahoo.com
Mike