Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 17th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to Elliott
Default Share a cabin to Mexican Riviera from San Diego or LA

Looking to find someone to share a cabin on a Mexican cruise from San Diego... There a lots of good deals, but not for a singles cabin. Here is just one cruise that I would like to share with someone at; < www.vacationstogo.com > "Fast Deal #23529" for a 4 night Carnival cruise to Mexico, inside cabin $159, December 7th from San Diego.

I hate to pay the dreaded single supplment on a cruise, I have even had to pay double Port Fees on a NCL cruise (never again). I am an International Hostel member for years, so am used to sharing a cabin. I am retired and have been on many past cruises. :-D

Last edited by Elliott; November 18th, 2009 at 09:26 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old November 18th, 2009, 01:39 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Would 8 day out of San Diego on Jan 6 work?
Old November 18th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Familiar Face

Default 8 Day Cruise

Hi:
Need more information about your cruise, price, ect...

Got an offer from Princess for an 7 day cruise out of Los Angeles for a Mexican Riviera cruise for $349 (inside cabin), Three dates; 16, 23 or 30 January, 2010, This is on the Sapphire Princess. I am a Princess Captians Circle member and get some extra perks on these cruises.
Old November 20th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by economy cruiser View Post
Would 8 day out of San Diego on Jan 6 work?
Lets Hear About It...
Old December 2nd, 2009, 12:52 AM
Welcome Newcomer

The Jan 6-14 dates are the only window I have at the moment. It is a Carnival Cruise around $420 p/p, total, for an inside cabin (8 days). The ship is the Carnival Spirit. I have taken several cruises into Mexico, but never to these ports. I am also a member of friends and family on Princess, but missed out on their Jan 2 cruise for my discount. That was my other option. I am basically looking for the best bang for my buck and just seeking an escape from the NW winter!
Old December 2nd, 2009, 06:25 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by economy cruiser View Post
The Jan 6-14 dates are the only window I have at the moment. It is a Carnival Cruise around $420 p/p, total, for an inside cabin (8 days). The ship is the Carnival Spirit. I have taken several cruises into Mexico, but never to these ports. I am also a member of friends and family on Princess, but missed out on their Jan 2 cruise for my discount. That was my other option. I am basically looking for the best bang for my buck and just seeking an escape from the NW winter!
Whoops! the amt should be $462 for 8 days!
Old December 3rd, 2009, 06:50 PM
Familiar Face

Hi:
Was just checking out your cruise at < www.vacationstogo.com > Fast Deal #15130. It might just be something I would be interested in January, 2010...
Old December 5th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Familiar Face

Default Dec 7th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott View Post
Looking to find someone to share a cabin on a Mexican cruise from San Diego... There a lots of good deals, but not for a singles cabin. Here is just one cruise that I would like to share with someone at; < www.vacationstogo.com > "Fast Deal #23529" for a 4 night Carnival cruise to Mexico, inside cabin $159, December 7th from San Diego.

I hate to pay the dreaded single supplment on a cruise, I have even had to pay double Port Fees on a NCL cruise (never again). I am an International Hostel member for years, so am used to sharing a cabin. I am retired and have been on many past cruises. :-D
I wish I could go, but keep me in mind for future cruises. I would like to go on one before Dec 31. I'm a single 45 yr male, non-smoker, non-snorer, light drinker and have been on 20 plus cruises.
Mike
viaggiatore88@yahoo.com
Mike