Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 17th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Beginner

Default First time cruiser

I am a first time cruiser looking to avoid the single supplement. I am looking at going on the the Carnival hosted singles cruise departing March 14 - March 21, 2010 from Miami. I would like to find a roommate who is easy going, neat, and likes to have fun. I am a light social drinker, smoke occasionally although do not like smoking in the room, and I do snore.... I am a very young at heart 49 year old and am looking for a roommate to avoid the singles supplement only. Any advice on finding a suitable roommate or any advice on hosted single cruises.

Last edited by maksy; November 17th, 2009 at 08:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old December 3rd, 2009, 12:02 AM
Passenger

Good luck! I am going on a cruise on March 26th 9 nights NCL Dawn. One day I will try a singles cruise, but I actually don't mind going solo except for the cost.
terri
Old December 3rd, 2009, 08:25 AM
Familiar Face

On singles cruises, they usually offer the option to find a same-sex roomate for you. You should check with them.

Have fun!
Old December 4th, 2009, 07:36 AM
david30101

What catigory cabin you looking for? what ship? where is it going? Total cost for both of (us)? etc..I might be interested. 46 yo male non smoker.
Old December 13th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Beginner

I was looking at the hosted singles cruise on the Carnival Glory leaving March 14,2010 going to the caribbean. Prices range from 726 - 1995 per person. Because I have never been on a cruise before I am not sure what cabin type is best or what I would want. Since posting this I have looked at other cruises which appear to be cheaper per person with a roommate...even on the same ship. I originally only picked this cruise because they would place you with a room mate but after talking with several people they convinced me that having someone else pick a roommate whom you don't know is not the best idea. I am really open to any suggestions as I just want to go on a cruise somewhere warm, would like it to be reasonably priced and don't have a roommate. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old January 3rd, 2010, 04:18 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to robertmnch

HI: I have been on Carnival twice and Holland America 27 times. I'm a Senior citizen, college grad, retired, financially comfortable, social drinker, enjoy the Lounges, and the food on HAL. Contact me at robertmnch_26@msn.com for more info?

Robert
Old February 11th, 2010, 12:23 AM
Beginner

sure i will go! whats the details! i've never been on a cruise before though.