Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 19th, 2009, 07:54 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Grand Princess on 1/4/10 From FLL

Hi,
Seems like a great deal,however inside cabin. Good itinerary,at least for myself,since I haven't been to some of these ports.
Total price for each would be $890.00 pp cat K inside cabin. Tips,air extra. For the 11 days,it's about $81.00 a day.
I'm open to any age female or straight male.

I'm 62 non smoker from Rhode Island. Early riser 7 am or so. Prefer late dinning at a large table 8-10 people.
Ed
Sponsored Links
Old November 19th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Carribean cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trek520 View Post
Hi,
Seems like a great deal,however inside cabin. Good itinerary,at least for myself,since I haven't been to some of these ports.
Total price for each would be $890.00 pp cat K inside cabin. Tips,air extra. For the 11 days,it's about $81.00 a day.
I'm open to any age female or straight male.
I'm 62 non smoker from Rhode Island. Early riser 7 am or so. Prefer late dinning at a large table 8-10 people.
Ed
Hello Ed: I am not interested in this cruise on Princess, however, I would be interested in an alternative in December or January departing from Florida. I am semi-retired, 58y.o., straight male, who does not snore. If you snore, please let me know and that will make us uncompatible as that is very important to me. Other than that, I am very easy going and enjoy cruising very much.
In the evert that we are not able to get together at this time, perhaps we could in the future. I have cruised on Princess before as well as other cruise lines; so I am open to alternatives.
Please email your reply to me at plrharmony@live.com. Thank You, Pete
Old November 22nd, 2009, 10:37 PM
Familiar Face

Default CruiseMate for the Grand Southern Caribbean 11 Day RT ex FLL

I'm interested; what stage are you at? Have you booked it?

More details when we get to that point; and perhaps offline, even though there is simply no dirty laundry to hang out on the deck either.

Reference provided, albeit he sails in six days across the Atlantic and will be incommunicado after that.