Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 29th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Familiar Face

Default Anytime cruise from Florida Dec 09-April 10

Such deals out there for cruises from Fort Lauderdale or Miami, I can be ready to go with a 3 day notice, so if you are female, mature and looking to share a cabin ocean or balcony please email me back. A little about myself. I have cruised 6 times in the past 2 years--5 times alone when there were no single supplements. So far my favorite cruise lines are Princess and Celebrity. I love free style dining, but was very disappointed with my last 2 NCL cruises--quality down and service.

Hello-- I am a 60 year young retired female teacher from Boston. I will be in S FL from Dec. 1st until May 15th and would love to cruise from here with another female. I am a nonsmoker, active retiree with no baggage or pets. I love reading, tennis, beaching and all outside warm weather activities. I am neat, organized and mostly an early riser ( 8 am ). I am not a big drinker or gambling. I like the activities on the ship that happen outside by the pool or at the beaches. I am quite independent and never offended by my cruisemate going off to do other things that do not interest me. Write back with any questions--Gloria bostonglow48@yahoo.com
Sponsored Links