CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (
-   -   51 DWM needs a cruise companion who is fun but not crazy (

Free to Roam December 12th, 2009 05:51 PM

51 DWM needs a cruise companion who is fun but not crazy

I'm looking for a cruisemate (M/F) to share some fun and make some new friends on the Carnival Imagination for the Western Caribbean during the week of January 25 2010 for 4 days (leaves Miami on January 25th and returns to Miami on January 29) or a similar cruise if you have one in mind.

I'm a DWM (separated and in the divorce filing process), 51 who needs to take a break from the craziness. First time on a cruise but have traveled alot domestically and abroad. Looking to do many of the boat activities and shore excursions (including bars) and would prefer not doing this alone -- do you feel the same?

Look forward to hearing from you

Daniel_T January 4th, 2010 01:21 PM

Hi...Are you still looking for a cabin mate?

I am looking to go on a cruise either the week of Jany 17th or 24th. Cruise destination is flexible, I just want to escape the winter for a week. SWM 48, non-smoker, non-snorer.

PeterFLA January 4th, 2010 07:42 PM

cruise partner
Hello: I am 58y.o. male, easy going, and considerate. I have been on a good number of cruises in including the Imagination and it was the only poor ship that I cruised on. I am semi-retired with a flexible schedule and I can cruise during the end of January or in February with you. I love the ships and being on the water. I am divorced and have a great time on every cruise.
Please take a look at Royal Caribbean's Grandeur which departs from Tampa where I live. I can pick you up at the airport, get you to the ship and back after the cruise. I can also get a great price of $279 plus tax for 5 days. Believe me that you will enjoy the Grandeur much better than the Imagination. I am also open to other possibilities, but not the Imagination. As a first time cruiser, you may enjoy it, but there is no comparison to the Grandeur and other ships.
Please email me at and we can discuss it. Regards, Pete

britboater February 23rd, 2010 09:56 PM

You are so right Carnival would be one of my last choices. Celebrity and Royal Caribbean are great cruise lines. Have fun guys anyone interested in a summer cruise to the Baltic countries? July 16th onwards.