Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 12th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Beginner

Default 51 DWM needs a cruise companion who is fun but not crazy

Hi,

I'm looking for a cruisemate (M/F) to share some fun and make some new friends on the Carnival Imagination for the Western Caribbean during the week of January 25 2010 for 4 days (leaves Miami on January 25th and returns to Miami on January 29) or a similar cruise if you have one in mind.

I'm a DWM (separated and in the divorce filing process), 51 who needs to take a break from the craziness. First time on a cruise but have traveled alot domestically and abroad. Looking to do many of the boat activities and shore excursions (including bars) and would prefer not doing this alone -- do you feel the same?

Look forward to hearing from you
Sponsored Links
Old January 4th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Familiar Face

Hi...Are you still looking for a cabin mate?

I am looking to go on a cruise either the week of Jany 17th or 24th. Cruise destination is flexible, I just want to escape the winter for a week. SWM 48, non-smoker, non-snorer.

Thanks,
Dan
Old January 4th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default cruise partner

Hello: I am 58y.o. male, easy going, and considerate. I have been on a good number of cruises in including the Imagination and it was the only poor ship that I cruised on. I am semi-retired with a flexible schedule and I can cruise during the end of January or in February with you. I love the ships and being on the water. I am divorced and have a great time on every cruise.
Please take a look at Royal Caribbean's Grandeur which departs from Tampa where I live. I can pick you up at the airport, get you to the ship and back after the cruise. I can also get a great price of $279 plus tax for 5 days. Believe me that you will enjoy the Grandeur much better than the Imagination. I am also open to other possibilities, but not the Imagination. As a first time cruiser, you may enjoy it, but there is no comparison to the Grandeur and other ships.
Please email me at plrharmony@live.com and we can discuss it. Regards, Pete
Old February 23rd, 2010, 09:56 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to britboater

You are so right Carnival would be one of my last choices. Celebrity and Royal Caribbean are great cruise lines. Have fun guys anyone interested in a summer cruise to the Baltic countries? July 16th onwards.