Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 15th, 2009, 11:19 PM
Beginner

Red face Feb/Mar Western Caribbean

Laid back, late 40's, single male - got the cruise bug bad. I'm looking at February or March cruises to the Western Caribbean. Something on the order of Cozumel, Roatan, Belize City, Costa Maya. The single supplement's not in my budget, so I'm seeking another cruise addict or 3 who might like to join me on this thing. I'd prefer to travel with someone in my age range or a bit younger. Other than that I'm pretty open to any and all.
Sponsored Links
Old December 21st, 2009, 01:54 PM
Beginner

I am also looking to go to belize, was looking at Holland America. Let me know if your interested. Thanks.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 10:51 PM
Beginner

I've narrowed down my search and am looking at the Carnival Glory 3/7 from Miami. It goes to Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize and Cozumel. I was in Grand Cayman last year about the same time on Celebrity Century, rented a scooter and just drove around and soaked as much of the island as possible. And took tons of pictures, which is what I do the most of on cruises. The other 3 ports, though, are why I like this itinerary. And the ship is well reviewed. I'm looking at balcony with single supplement for around $1500. Otherwise it's a little short of $800pp with fees and all.
Old December 26th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Beginner

Oops. Now it's the Carnival Glory out of Miami 4/18/10. 7 nights - Western Caribbean. And I'm still looking for a cabin mate.
Old December 27th, 2009, 08:50 AM
david30101

I have one booked on fantasy Apr 19 out of Mobile Ala. I have a Suite for 600.00 PP or sigle rate of 1230.00. Its for 5 days. Im kinda looking for somebody to share if possible.
Old January 4th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Beginner

Would you consider a mid-Feb 7 day out of Florida to the Western Caribbean? I'm a DWM 55 living in Atlanta, non-smoker who loves hanging around with his 20 and 30 year old golf buddies. Have been on one cruise (Royal Caribbean out of San Juan) several years ago. Went with my family and was therefore limited to how much adult fun I could have. Things WILL be different this cruise. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
Old January 5th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Familiar Face

Hi

I am looking for a crusie parter also. I am SWM 48 non-smoker, non-snorer. The only times I am free is the weeks of Jan 17th, 24th and the week of Feb 8th. Let me know if you want to talk more or if you have a cruise around those times.

thanks,
Dan
Old January 5th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Passenger

Im also seeking a cabin mate for any 5-7 day sailing between now and the end of March. I have cruised 11 times prior but this would be the first going solo. I am a female and would prefer a female to share the cabin with.