Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 25th, 2009, 05:52 PM
First Mate

Default Everybody Please read

hi fellow cruise lovers and wannabes,

I'm no expert at this, but I've noticed a lot of you are replying to other people's posts with requests for somebody to go with YOU. This is not the correct way to find people that might go with you. You need to click on the bright orange "CREATE NEW THREAD" button and then post the info about the specific trip you are interested in. As well as your requirements or wishes for a cabinmate, also make sure you list the dates, the port of departure and the ship too if you already have it narrowed down.

Also, if you read a post created by somebody 2 months ago and they have not returned to make another reply, you are probably wasting your time replying because the original person is not active anymore for whatever reason.

As for myself, I'm hoping to just chat with some of you now even if I don't have a deadline for a certain cruise. So reply to this post if you agree and have other advice or suggestions to help each of us find a good cabinmate or at least a few friends for now. My perfect cruise would be a 7 day Caribbean trip that stops in Grenada where I have several friends that I haven't seen since 2004, but most any cruise will be interesting as long as I have time to get to know a potential cabinmate if it fits my schedule and budget. My first cabin share WAS successful with a lady I met on this site, so it can be done evenout with a "perfect" match. All I ask for is a non-smoker and if you party REAL late, please try to come back to the cabin somewhat quietly.

If you made a post 2 months ago and are still searching for a cabin share, you'd be smart to post a new thread or at least reply to your own post saying you are still looking. If you do find a match, tell us how it turned out !

Edwin

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Sponsored Links
Old December 28th, 2009, 03:53 PM
First Mate

Looks like DivaJan didn't consider what I suggested !

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Old January 2nd, 2010, 12:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I am new to this group and travel in particular! That was good advise and as I become more familiar with these protocalls, I will try to comply.

I would like to take a cruise and am looking for whatever helpfull input I can get. I am sure a group or companion would be the best way for me to get started?

John