CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   SWF looking for cruise partner (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/370351-swf-looking-cruise-partner.html)

10sLefty December 29th, 2009 09:23 AM

SWF looking for cruise partner

Love to cruise and just recently started back. Just returned from a family cruise over the Xmas holidays and wish to continue yet don't want to pay single supplement and don't have tons of "single" friends. I'm a uber active 57 girl (widowed) who plays tennis daily and loves the outdoors. Easy going, funny, intelligent looking for someone to share cabin space (preferably outside and/or balcony) and each can go their own way or not. Whatever works. Just found this website and thought I woud give it a go. Haven't been to Alaska, love the Caribbean--any part of it--would love to do SA so let me know if anyone is interested. Don't smoke and would prefer a non-smoking mate. Thanks for reading.

DivaJan December 29th, 2009 10:43 AM

You and I share the same interests, I play tennis almost daily soft courts, swim, snorkle, dancing etc. My husband cannot go with me on a cruise that we booked. I got a fantastic price because he is Military. Please contact me if you are interested. Here is the infromation about the cruise.
16 Night Panama Canal Cruise on board Azamara Journey. The Cruise Ports: San Diego, California; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Acapulco, Mexico; Huatulco, Mexico; San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua; Puntarenas, Costa Rica; Panama Canal (Cruising); Willemstad, Curacao; Miami, Florida
because the cruise leaves on the 3rd of Jan could you please call 305-251-9649 or email
me jannovar@hotmail.com

PeterFLA December 29th, 2009 11:29 AM

Cruise Partner

Hello: I am 58y.o., recently retired, do not smoke, and live in Clearwater, Florida. I was an avid tennis player, but decided to give it up for the long term benefit to my joints. I am retired from teaching and I appreciate a good sense of humor and fitness.
I have recently also returned from a Southern Caribbean cruise and I am considering another in January or February to the Caribbean from Florida. Take a look at the homepage of Cruisemates and read the cruise bargains blog by Paul Motter. This will give you a good idea of what I am thinking about and the great deals available at this time to the Caribbean from Florida. Also, take a look at the Norwegian Dawn 9 day cruise to the Southern Caribbean. It is a nice itinerary at a fantastic price. I am leaning to that one as well as the Norwegian Pearl. I could be interested in doing one of these seven to nine days in February and a 5 day on the Rccl Grandeur from Tampa in January where the port is just 30 minutes from my home. What do you think? Best Wishes, Peter
p.s. Please email your reply directly to me at plrharmony@live.com

PeterFLA December 30th, 2009 07:19 PM

Follow-up on possible cruise

Hello: I replied to your post for a cruise partner but I have not heard back from you. If you are concerned that I am a male, and rightfully so, I assure you that I am interested in a platonic cruise partner. I am easy going and considerate and would like some private time to myself to read and relax for some space. I share your attitude about spending as much time together as is comfortable.
Please get back to me one way or the other. I would appreciate that.
Thank you, Peter

jogger January 6th, 2010 02:32 PM

Hi,

I would be interested in sharing a cabin with you. I just got a great deal on an Alaskan cruise and I would need someone to share so I don't have to pay the whole fare. I am 53 years old and I am a very considerate roommate. I don't smoke or drink and I like to go to the shows, site see and whatever works for both of us. Please get back to me, if you are interested.

freespirit January 10th, 2010 12:37 AM

Also in the late 50's. Just returned from Mexican Riviera and Alaska. However, interested in visiting South America. There is a repositioning cruise 9/24/10 for 15 days on RCCL.Radiance which departs San Diego, Ca. and docks in Tampa, Fl. I was thinking about going, but not interested in paying full fare. Interested? I don't smoke. Drink socially only. No drugs either.

travelferg January 12th, 2010 05:53 AM

HI, I am 51 and interested in the 12 day Azamara Caribbean cruise departing Feb 24th. Any interest? There is no deal for a single so I am looking for a cabin mate. I have friends going on this cruise but they are all paired up. Lvs/returns Miami. Non smoker, tend to be a night person but am a sound sleeper. Thank you,
Nancy

freespirit January 18th, 2010 12:52 PM

Hello, I was thinking of a repositionng cruise which departs San Diego,Ca. on Sept. 24, 2010 stops in Cabo San Lucas, Acapulco,Huatulco,Puntarenas,Panama Canal,Cristobal Pier,Cartegena-Colombia,Georgetown-Grand Cayman,Tampa-Fl. It's a 15 day cruise. What do you think?

holdom January 18th, 2010 03:34 PM

I am looking for cabin mate Alaska July 10 2010 on Diamond Princess.
holdom

holdom January 20th, 2010 03:33 PM

How does Alaska July 10 sound
holdom

ken45 January 22nd, 2010 02:53 PM

Hi!

Let's book a line w/ a tennis court. I am a non smoking, non-snoring gent from NYC. The Carribbean would be great around late March or July or Aug. I would also consider a holiday cruise later on in the year.

one_last_sunset January 22nd, 2010 08:18 PM

ddo you have a prefernce to cruie lines & what about the bahamas?
ricky

patty-0 January 23rd, 2010 05:48 PM

Hi,

I am also looking for a cruise partner. I would be particularily interested in Asia & South America, but would sure look at anything that would show me the world. I am a SWF, 62 yrs. of age, and am very active. I, too, love to have fun. Let me know if you would be interested in seeing if we might make compatable cruise buddies!!

Patty O

Airbuspilot January 24th, 2010 04:11 PM

Travel Partner

Hey,

I saw your message and thought I would drop a note. I am a 46 yo SM 6'4" 228lbs brn blue... Pilot. I would love to meet a travel partner. As an airline employee I get AMAZING deals on cruises..... but like you, I hate to go alone and spend all that money!! Drop me a line.... would love to chat.

freespirit January 28th, 2010 06:10 PM

Hello Peter,
Yes, you are correct in assuming I am not too interested in a male roommate. I would feel uncomfortable. So, perhaps you would be able to find someone else to room with. Sorry for such a late response. Freespirit

freespirit January 28th, 2010 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airbuspilot (Post 1269902)
Hey,

I saw your message and thought I would drop a note. I am a 46 yo SM 6'4" 228lbs brn blue... Pilot. I would love to meet a travel partner. As an airline employee I get AMAZING deals on cruises..... but like you, I hate to go alone and spend all that money!! Drop me a line.... would love to chat.

Hey,
Normally I am not interested in rooming with a male, however, I feel we have a common interest. I, too, worked in the airline industry for 12 years. So, there probably would be some compatibility between us. I am very independent, outgoing, friendly, etc. I've traveled to many foreign countries. Not sure when you were interested in cruising. Please respond. ds046@yahoo.com

dolfinluvr February 2nd, 2010 08:22 PM

Like to do weekend cruises out of Port Canaveral?
terri

debtz February 9th, 2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10sLefty (Post 1264852)
Love to cruise and just recently started back. Just returned from a family cruise over the Xmas holidays and wish to continue yet don't want to pay single supplement and don't have tons of "single" friends. I'm a uber active 57 girl (widowed) who plays tennis daily and loves the outdoors. Easy going, funny, intelligent looking for someone to share cabin space (preferably outside and/or balcony) and each can go their own way or not. Whatever works. Just found this website and thought I woud give it a go. Haven't been to Alaska, love the Caribbean--any part of it--would love to do SA so let me know if anyone is interested. Don't smoke and would prefer a non-smoking mate. Thanks for reading.

Also looking to go to SA, and I have found some good deals. I am a non-smoking female with tons of travel experience including cruising. Open to length and time of cruise. Let me know what/when you'd like to go.

janeas February 10th, 2010 03:14 AM

Cruise Mate

Hi. I am new to this site. I recently took my first cruise and loved it. I am interested in finding someone as a cruise companion. I am single, heterosexual, normal, and a working woman. I am an environmental planner for the US government. I have a almost free cruise that I got from a timeshare presentation. It is 4 nights in the Bahamas, plus round trip airfare for 2 for appx. $440. The cruise per person is $249, from Orlando, FL. I have to book it within the next 2 weeks or the coupon will no longer be valid. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

KevinJ February 10th, 2010 01:22 PM

Hi, I have cruised over a dozen times and recently did southern and western caribe routes.. Thinking about transatlantic to Barcelona.. Are you game?

kevin