CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Alaska Cruisemate Wanted (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/370545-alaska-cruisemate-wanted.html)

jogger January 6th, 2010 03:56 PM

Alaska Cruisemate Wanted

I am a 53 year old woman looking to go to Alaska for the third time. My husband can't get off of work and I would like to get a person to share the cabin with. I am a considerate roommate - I don't smoke to drink. I love to cruise so I am open to anything that you might want to do. We can do things together, but if you like your own space, that's ok too. I have gotten a great price on a balcony cabin - almost what an inside would cost. The balcony is amazing when you go to Alaska. Please let me know if you are interested.

Gail

Solotraveler93940 February 6th, 2010 11:52 AM

Lady

Hi,
I'm a 58, divorced woman and on my own for the past 10 years. I have a small group of friends that are taking a cruise - Princess Diamond departing Anchorage on July 24th to celebrate a 50th birthday for one of us. I am odd person out and can't afford to pay the single rate. I'm interested in sharing a cabin with another woman. These are great people - you might enjoy hanging around with us - or feel free to be out on your own. I don't smoke or have any weird proclivities. I live in Monterey, CA. What do you think?

debtz February 9th, 2010 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jogger (Post 1266468)
I am a 53 year old woman looking to go to Alaska for the third time. My husband can't get off of work and I would like to get a person to share the cabin with. I am a considerate roommate - I don't smoke to drink. I love to cruise so I am open to anything that you might want to do. We can do things together, but if you like your own space, that's ok too. I have gotten a great price on a balcony cabin - almost what an inside would cost. The balcony is amazing when you go to Alaska. Please let me know if you are interested.

Gail

Hi, I am a non-smoking female looking to go to Alaska. I have never been there (but have cruised before). I am easy-going, can be very social or go it alone. Looking to keep the price down, so let me know what you are thinking,

bramamar February 11th, 2010 01:40 AM

I'm so interested in going to Alaska. Tell me a little about the cruise you found. Since I'm on the East Coast, it's seems easier and more direct to cruise out of Seattle. I was looking at summer 2010. Love to exchange ideas.

I'm SWF (recently unengaged) in my 40's who would love to have more friends who like to travel. I'm a nonsmoker, quiet, thoughtful, not needy, and not interested in paying a single supplement.

Look forward to hearing from you.

MtnLynx February 12th, 2010 03:10 AM

I also want to travel to Alaska and would be interested in sharing a cabin in order to get the double occupancy rate. I had planned on a northbound cruise the end of Alaska but I am open to other ideas. I'm a young thinking 64 yr old and easy traveler. Non Smoker.

jrcs2 March 7th, 2010 04:21 PM

hi..
I am interested in the cruise to Alaska,which port are you leaving from?
I am 62,a jogger and long distance hiker.
Thanks,
Joe

roostershill May 26th, 2010 08:43 PM

Quote:

Gail

When is the cruise you are talking about and where does it leave from. I wanted to take an Alaskan cruise out of Seattle in August but am open to other times. A balcony room sounds great. mymamaw@fuse.net

roostershill May 26th, 2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MtnLynx (Post 1273546)
I also want to travel to Alaska and would be interested in sharing a cabin in order to get the double occupancy rate. I had planned on a northbound cruise the end of Alaska but I am open to other ideas. I'm a young thinking 64 yr old and easy traveler. Non Smoker.

I am looking for a cabin mate on a cruise to Alaska. I haven't booked yet so I am open to dates but need to go out of Seattle.

roostershill May 27th, 2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Gail

When are you going? mymamaw@fuse.net
I am older than you but easy going = like company for some things but like my own space sometimes.

jogger May 28th, 2010 08:50 PM

Yes, I am interested in going to Alaska this year. I was planning this year but I broke my foot. I hope it will heal for this year. Would you consider next year as well?

Gail

jogger May 28th, 2010 08:54 PM

Alaska

Quote:

Originally Posted by debtz (Post 1272991)
Hi, I am a non-smoking female looking to go to Alaska. I have never been there (but have cruised before). I am easy-going, can be very social or go it alone. Looking to keep the price down, so let me know what you are thinking,

I am looking to share a cabin with another woman to Alaska. I am 54 and a very considerate roommate. What are your plans for the trip? I am a cruise agent and have great rates on most of the cruise lines. Let me know or email me at ggcruisegal@aol.com

Gail

jogger May 28th, 2010 09:24 PM

I am interested in going to Alaska. Looking for a roommate.

Gail

NMVideo May 30th, 2010 03:51 AM

Quote:

Gail

Greetings,

If you're specifically seeking a female cabin-mate, then please step right past this note.
If not, Alaska is on my list and I intend to go late summer or even early September.

BobK