Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 6th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Familiar Face

Red face Alaska Cruisemate Wanted

I am a 53 year old woman looking to go to Alaska for the third time. My husband can't get off of work and I would like to get a person to share the cabin with. I am a considerate roommate - I don't smoke to drink. I love to cruise so I am open to anything that you might want to do. We can do things together, but if you like your own space, that's ok too. I have gotten a great price on a balcony cabin - almost what an inside would cost. The balcony is amazing when you go to Alaska. Please let me know if you are interested.

Gail
Sponsored Links
Old February 6th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Beginner

Default Lady

Hi,
I'm a 58, divorced woman and on my own for the past 10 years. I have a small group of friends that are taking a cruise - Princess Diamond departing Anchorage on July 24th to celebrate a 50th birthday for one of us. I am odd person out and can't afford to pay the single rate. I'm interested in sharing a cabin with another woman. These are great people - you might enjoy hanging around with us - or feel free to be out on your own. I don't smoke or have any weird proclivities. I live in Monterey, CA. What do you think?

Last edited by Solotraveler93940; February 6th, 2010 at 10:57 AM. Reason: forgot something
Old February 9th, 2010, 10:52 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by jogger View Post
I am a 53 year old woman looking to go to Alaska for the third time. My husband can't get off of work and I would like to get a person to share the cabin with. I am a considerate roommate - I don't smoke to drink. I love to cruise so I am open to anything that you might want to do. We can do things together, but if you like your own space, that's ok too. I have gotten a great price on a balcony cabin - almost what an inside would cost. The balcony is amazing when you go to Alaska. Please let me know if you are interested.

Gail
Hi, I am a non-smoking female looking to go to Alaska. I have never been there (but have cruised before). I am easy-going, can be very social or go it alone. Looking to keep the price down, so let me know what you are thinking,
Old February 11th, 2010, 12:40 AM
Beginner

I'm so interested in going to Alaska. Tell me a little about the cruise you found. Since I'm on the East Coast, it's seems easier and more direct to cruise out of Seattle. I was looking at summer 2010. Love to exchange ideas.

I'm SWF (recently unengaged) in my 40's who would love to have more friends who like to travel. I'm a nonsmoker, quiet, thoughtful, not needy, and not interested in paying a single supplement.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Old February 12th, 2010, 02:10 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to MtnLynx

I also want to travel to Alaska and would be interested in sharing a cabin in order to get the double occupancy rate. I had planned on a northbound cruise the end of Alaska but I am open to other ideas. I'm a young thinking 64 yr old and easy traveler. Non Smoker.
Old March 7th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Beginner

hi..
I am interested in the cruise to Alaska,which port are you leaving from?
I am 62,a jogger and long distance hiker.
Thanks,
Joe
Old May 26th, 2010, 07:43 PM
Passenger

Quote:

Gail
When is the cruise you are talking about and where does it leave from. I wanted to take an Alaskan cruise out of Seattle in August but am open to other times. A balcony room sounds great. mymamaw@fuse.net
Old May 26th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnLynx View Post
I also want to travel to Alaska and would be interested in sharing a cabin in order to get the double occupancy rate. I had planned on a northbound cruise the end of Alaska but I am open to other ideas. I'm a young thinking 64 yr old and easy traveler. Non Smoker.
I am looking for a cabin mate on a cruise to Alaska. I haven't booked yet so I am open to dates but need to go out of Seattle.
Old May 27th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Passenger

Quote:

Gail
When are you going? mymamaw@fuse.net
I am older than you but easy going = like company for some things but like my own space sometimes.
Old May 28th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Familiar Face

Yes, I am interested in going to Alaska this year. I was planning this year but I broke my foot. I hope it will heal for this year. Would you consider next year as well?

Gail
Old May 28th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Familiar Face

Default Alaska

Quote:
Originally Posted by debtz View Post
Hi, I am a non-smoking female looking to go to Alaska. I have never been there (but have cruised before). I am easy-going, can be very social or go it alone. Looking to keep the price down, so let me know what you are thinking,
I am looking to share a cabin with another woman to Alaska. I am 54 and a very considerate roommate. What are your plans for the trip? I am a cruise agent and have great rates on most of the cruise lines. Let me know or email me at ggcruisegal@aol.com

Gail
Old May 28th, 2010, 08:24 PM
Familiar Face

I am interested in going to Alaska. Looking for a roommate.

Gail
Old May 30th, 2010, 02:51 AM
Beginner

Quote:

Gail
Greetings,

If you're specifically seeking a female cabin-mate, then please step right past this note.
If not, Alaska is on my list and I intend to go late summer or even early September.

BobK

Last edited by NMVideo; May 30th, 2010 at 02:59 AM.