Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 13th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Beginner

Default Alaska RCCL 6/18/10 Vancouver 36 Male

Hi and a Happy New Year to you! I have always been fascinated by the idea of going on a cruise and Alaska seems to be the perfect destination to do so. I would like to go in June around the 17th on a 8 day or so cruise and am looking at RCCL Cruise that leaves On the 18th from Vancouver and Ends in Seward.

I am 36, Male, work and live in Los Angeles on Commercials, Music Video's and the like as a Cinematographer. I do smoke, though I prefer to do it outdoors and not where I can smell it later (weird, but true!). I enjoy reading, a lot (normally have several books going concurrently), enjoy company of all ages, tend to stay away from "heavy" political discussions and am fairly easy going. I like to take it one day at a time.

If you're looking for a cruise to Alaska in that date range and would like to share the cost of the cabin, please email me ambarjack@hotmail.com and put Alaska Chef Chutney in the title so I know it's not a mass robot mail! Would like ideally to meet with you before we sign up so you and I are comfortable about spending whatever nominal time we will in the room together on a visually aesthetic cruise! If not we can exchange info etc over email and see if it works. Thanks!
Sponsored Links