Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 13th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Beginner

Wink Oasis of the Seas

I am a SWM age 37. I am looking for a female cruise mate from 24-30.
I am looking to actually get to know you before the cruise as well. Hopefully we will get to know one another and feel comfortable before going on the cruise. I plan to take the cruise later this year that is why I am starting this process early. I am looking for a woman who has the intention of spending time with me and who is not just looking to split the costs with someone. I am willing to pay the whole price, but I just don't like the idea of going on a cruise and seeing a lot of couples together while I am stuck on some ship with no company at all. My goal is to go on this cruise with a woman who is not closed to the possibility of our getting into a relationship. I do understand that we would need to realize that about one another long before we ever were on the ship. I am not into anything superficial. I would like to be comfortable with you before we committed to a cruise together. I am single, never married and have no children and I am looking for a woman who is also single, never married and has no children. I am a non smoker and I also would need for you to be a non smoker.

Please contact me if interested so we can start getting to know one another.
Sponsored Links
Old January 14th, 2010, 12:48 AM
First Mate

hi 777,

I sure can't say I know how women would respond to your post - other than with complete silence, but it seems to me you are very narrow minded in asking for the woman of your dreams to be 7 to 13 years younger than you ! You would have better luck being agreeable to room with ANY age and sex person who you can get to know a bit before the sail date, then you can meet a few of those "perfect" looking ladies and they can see you already have one good friend with you to prove you are not a sleezebag jerk.

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Old January 14th, 2010, 02:11 PM
Familiar Face

He knows what he wants. Right or Wrong let him be.