Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 19th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Familiar Face

Talking looking for female cruise mate(s)...

Hi! I'm a fun-loving, married woman in my mid-40's who loves cruising. Although my home in Ontario is sadly land-locked, my job allows me to plan spontaneously for short trips and I sometimes find myself in port areas on business trips. Unfortunately my DH and girlfriends can’t get away as easily; this is where you come in

In a perfect world I’d like to find a group of bright & fun woman who are interested in sharing a suite. In the real world however, I'm very open to sharing with 1, 2 or 3 others in just about any room-type. Everything has it’s advantages right?

A bit about me: I work hard in my professional life so vacation is my time to relax, have some fun and not take anything too seriously. I'm a non-smoker who values my wineglass at dinner and enjoys a few cocktails during the afternoon/evening. I'm positive, easygoing, open-minded and live for a good laugh. My sense of humor skews toward the edgy; I’m an avid appreciator of witty sarcasm & “adult content”. I’m on the chatty side and can strike up a conversation with just about anyone. I can, and do, shut up sometimes too though :o Like most people, I enjoy some "me time" now & then and will certainly respect yours. I’m tidy with my things but not obsessive and I’m respectful of others’ space. I’ve heard that I sometimes snore a bit but that’s surely just a cruel rumor being spread by those jealous of my petite nose ;-)

Silly games (scavenger hunts and all that stuff)
Dancing (althought you might not want to witness it)
Mojitos by the pool
Karaoke (viewing only - I'm so horribly tone deaf)
The Diningroom & Specialty Restaurants
Trivia (yah, bit of a nerd here..)
Comedy & magic shows
Beach parties
Card games
Exploring ports
... just about everything really

Dislikes:
Complainers
The humourless

If this sounds good, feel free to drop me a line at jayneoliz7861@yahoo.com I’m anxious to hear a bit about you.
Sponsored Links
Old February 23rd, 2010, 09:52 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to britboater

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean-loving-cruisergirl View Post
Hi! I'm a fun-loving, married woman in my mid-40's who loves cruising. Although my home in Ontario is sadly land-locked, my job allows me to plan spontaneously for short trips and I sometimes find myself in port areas on business trips. Unfortunately my DH and girlfriends can’t get away as easily; this is where you come in

In a perfect world I’d like to find a group of bright & fun woman who are interested in sharing a suite. In the real world however, I'm very open to sharing with 1, 2 or 3 others in just about any room-type. Everything has it’s advantages right?

A bit about me: I work hard in my professional life so vacation is my time to relax, have some fun and not take anything too seriously. I'm a non-smoker who values my wineglass at dinner and enjoys a few cocktails during the afternoon/evening. I'm positive, easygoing, open-minded and live for a good laugh. My sense of humor skews toward the edgy; I’m an avid appreciator of witty sarcasm & “adult content”. I’m on the chatty side and can strike up a conversation with just about anyone. I can, and do, shut up sometimes too though :o Like most people, I enjoy some "me time" now & then and will certainly respect yours. I’m tidy with my things but not obsessive and I’m respectful of others’ space. I’ve heard that I sometimes snore a bit but that’s surely just a cruel rumor being spread by those jealous of my petite nose ;-)

Silly games (scavenger hunts and all that stuff)
Dancing (althought you might not want to witness it)
Mojitos by the pool
Karaoke (viewing only - I'm so horribly tone deaf)
The Diningroom & Specialty Restaurants
Trivia (yah, bit of a nerd here..)
Comedy & magic shows
Beach parties
Card games
Exploring ports
... just about everything really

Dislikes:
Complainers
The humourless

If this sounds good, feel free to drop me a line at jayneoliz7861@yahoo.com I’m anxious to hear a bit about you.
Hi you sound like me I have 5 weeks holiday in summer and 2 weeks at xmas. I have to take 3 weeks every summer last two weeks of July and first week of August. I can take more but like to leave a couple for other trips too. I would love to go to the Baltic countries whilst its hotter. I am from Toronto Canada. So if you are interested let me know. I would also like to take a River Cruise they sound great too. Heres hoping I'm brand new on here this is my first post hope it works. I am 55 but certainly act younger and am a non smoker.
Old November 20th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Familiar Face

I am looking for another female to share the cost of a cabin for a 7 day or longer cruise. I absolutely love cruising but my husband wants no part of it. I'm a non smoker and non druggie looking for same. I do drink while cruising but not to get drunk. I like to dance in the night clubs because I think it is wonderful exercise, not to pick up men. I love the beaches, the sun and the fun. Cruising IS my release. I prefer to go on 2 or 3 cruises per year. If you are interested in cruising together some time in the future let me know.
Old December 7th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Familiar Face

I am looking for a roommate for Dec. 25 nine day cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale. Cost $2000