Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 20th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Admiral

Default Azamara cruise late 2010

I have recently returned from a wonderful cruise on the Az Journey and cannot wait to go on another Az cruise.

Family commitments however mean I cannot cruise until after Sep.

I am looking at VTG 10733 Singapore to Hong Kong on Dec 21. I am open to suggestions.

I do not intend to book immediately.

About me, 57 SWF non-smoker, drinks socially and light snorer I am told. Sociable, dry sense of humour and happy to go own way.

PM if this is of interest.
Sponsored Links
Old May 21st, 2010, 09:02 AM
Passenger

Hi Annie, not sure if you made it on your Singapore destination, but if not, thought you might be interested in a VTG special for Eastern Mediatteranean June 5th on Windstar for $1299. Similar to Azamara; destination-focused. Here's my posting:

Fem49 - June 5 Greek Isles Windstar $1299 7nts - Female Roomy
Wow, I discovered an AMAZING last-minute deal for one of my 'bucket list' cruises: $1299 for 7nts on Windstar's Wind Spirit - Greek Islands & Turkey departing Istanbul Sat June 5th, returning Athens Sat June 12 (awesome itinerary also includes Ephesus/Kusadasi, Rhodes, Bodrum, Santorini, Mykonos). Yes it's last-minute but that's probably why I was also able to use my frequent flier miles to get flights (plus the Greek economy hasn't been great lately, but that's our opportunity I'm a young 49, divorced, very independent but fun & friendly. I don't want to pay the single supplement and it can be nice to have someone to have meals with. WindStar is a high-end small-ship luxury line and this cruise usually goes for around $3500pp. It's destination focused and it's casual country club attire (no formal dressing). I think I'd be more comfortable with a female roomy, but let me know if this speaks to you. Thanks ...Karen

Bucket-List Cruises in my future:
  • Greek Isles/Istanbul/Turkey
  • Amalfi Coast/Pompeii/Herculaneum etc
  • Egypt/Pyramids etc
  • Alaska, Russia, China, Hong Kong - a World Cruise is my dream!
Old May 21st, 2010, 01:27 PM
Beginner

Hi Annie, Take a look at VTG12257 and VTG 12463. The Oceania line is a sister ship to Azamara. I have a post looking for a cabinmate for these cruises. Would like to hear from you.