CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   SWF looking to go anywhere warm (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/371047-swf-looking-go-anywhere-warm.html)

teresal January 21st, 2010 11:01 AM

SWF looking to go anywhere warm

I am free the week of Feb 6-13 2010
I want to go somewhere warm. Been on several and one trip through the Panama Canal from Vancouver to Ft. Lauderdale with stops along the Pacific coast.
I can go anytime but off work in Feb. and again in March for a non vacation week so thought i would use the time to go away.
Out of Florida or San Diego is good.
Flights are reasonable right now out of Florida so the price is right.
I'm easy going , love to laugh and get along with just about everyone as long as they don't complain and have a positive attitude.

Happy Cruising.rofl

ocean-loving-cruisergirl January 28th, 2010 12:32 PM

Hi Theresa,

There's a 4 day out of Tampa on RCI Grandeur from Feb 11. It docks on Monday the 15th at 7 am... not sure if you could make this work? I'm ideally looking for something from the 19th - 22/23 but could make the 11th departure work with a bit of juggling.

BTW - I'm in Ontario too :)

Any interest?

computer.nerd January 30th, 2010 09:44 PM

I am off that week, too.
SWM, 64, teacher, with one week to play, between classes.
Not looking for anything but someone to share the cabin and cost.
Can fly to Florida or leave out of LA, where I live, for the Mexican Riviera 7 day cruise on Royal Caribbean, if that interests you.
Let me know, ASAP.
kenbuckner@ca.rr.com

stevemcld January 31st, 2010 06:13 PM

stevemcld@gmail.com

Hi,

If you are interested in:

Discount Cruises, Last Minute Cruises, Cruise, Cruise Line, Cruise Vacation cruise # 18705, let me know.

I'm a w/m Christian - friendship only.

stevemcld@gmail.com

La5507 February 3rd, 2010 04:33 PM

Hi Teresa, I live just East of Toronto and am always looking for a travel companion. I'm a Divorced Lady 48 years old. I would like to talk to you more. I am ready willing and able to get out of this cold weather. Please e-mail me at leighannes@live.com thanks,
Leigh-Anne

La5507 February 3rd, 2010 06:25 PM

Teresa, check your e-mail

buffalogurl February 7th, 2010 11:21 PM

Hello,

We aren't going in February but if you have time off in April at all we are looking for another female to share a cabin for a trip from Bayonne, NJ to Bermuda. April 10-15. We are 5-7 girls, 27-32 mostly from Buffalo, NY. We are lots of fun and very easy going. We are all graduate students. If you are interested let me know we are booking now to get a good deal!

Amanda

milners February 8th, 2010 07:35 AM

Dear Teresa,
I want to go on a Mexican Cruise. I'd love to do the Holland Am. 9 day Sea of Cortez cruise $699 oceanview. Or would do a 7 day out of SD cruise. The sooner the better.
If interested you can e-mail me at fineartservices@bellsouth.net
Many thanks,
Susan

KevinJ February 10th, 2010 01:27 PM

sorry I missed you, any other vacations coming up soon? I can cruise whenever. speak severral European languages and have a masters degree. non smoker

kevin