Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 22nd, 2010, 10:52 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to mi1062
Smile Looking for a cruise companion

I would like to find a female cabinmate for an Eastern Caribbean cruise from Miami or Ft. Lauderdale, but I'm open to any other sugestion.
I am 47 years old, pretty flexible, laid back, quiet, easy going, non-smoker, looking for time to read and relax.
Love sightseeing and photography.
Sponsored Links
Old January 23rd, 2010, 04:55 PM
Beginner

Hi there,
Any particular time? I have a week off starting Feb. 20th and would like to try a cruise - I have never been on one. My husband and I always go backpacking. I thought I would try something different. I am 37, rather quiet, looking for a place to relax. I teach for a living upstate NY. Cheers,
Magdalena
Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:25 PM
Familiar Face

Default female cabinmate for Eastern Carib cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi1062 View Post
I would like to find a female cabinmate for an Eastern Caribbean cruise from Miami or Ft. Lauderdale, but I'm open to any other sugestion.
I am 47 years old, pretty flexible, laid back, quiet, easy going, non-smoker, looking for time to read and relax.

Please let me know approximately when you'd be interested in cruising.
My email is napluna@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Old February 25th, 2010, 08:09 PM
Passenger

I am 38 years olds woman, non smokers, love dancing wihtout being a professional and a certified scuba diver.

I am from Montreal but I lived most of my adult life overseas. I worked and lived in many different countries (Cayman Island, Tailand, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, France, England, Portugal, Iceland, Syria, Jordan, Malysia, Morroco, Turkey, Qatar, Barhain, Italy, Spain, USA, Cuba, Dominican Rep., Mexico, etc...)

I have a 10 days vacation to take from June 19, 2010. I found this cruise that I would like to take, but as a solo cruiser, the overcharge is killing me!!!!

9 days (949$+)Princess cruise- Caribbean Princess - June 24 - New York City Hamilton, San Juan Puerto Rico, St-Thomas, Grand Turk

Hope to hear from you!
Old April 10th, 2010, 01:34 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi1062 View Post
Hi,

Just read your post and I also looking for a short or longer cruise. I just sign up today so I never shared a cabin before. I'm 52yrs old female. I do not smoke or drink. I need a vacation so bad. I missed my vacation last year because of a stress foot injury. I had to wear a boot for 9 weeks so there went vacation. If you don't have any plans I would like to hear from you and maybe make some plans. Cruisegal7
Old April 12th, 2010, 09:35 PM
Beginner

It has taken me a while to navigate this web site but now I thinkIhave my email unblocked if you would like to write to me again, Ron.
ron1221@att.net
Old May 4th, 2010, 08:33 PM
Familiar Face

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I am 29 years old SWF, I'm in college for paralegal studies and I live in Maryland.
I spend most of my free time at the pool and hot tub. I love going to the dining room and enjoying the food and the shows afterwards.
We can hang out together or do things on our own or a combo of both. I'm not picky, I love to travel and I enjoy going on cruises.

If you want to talk more, you can contact me at lmiklewski@hotmail.com
Old May 7th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Familiar Face

Hi! I saw your message, and am looking for the same thing. There is a cruise out of Florida this August which I may be interested in. It's on the "singles cruises" page of the web site.
Mary

I am also easy to get along with, not wild or crazy, and like to hang out on the decks reading or watching the water. At night, the shows, and of course. the dinners.
Old May 25th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Beginner

Hi. Would you be interested in taking a 7 day cruise out of miami on royal caribbean? I'm 40 and female.
Old June 21st, 2010, 02:13 AM
Passenger

hey there - have you found a mate yet? I am interested in the Epic, eastern
Let me know if you are interested....