Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 23rd, 2010, 11:43 AM
Passenger

Smile Fun in the Sun - After Apr15

Hi everyone. I am just getting ready to live in my office for the next three months and wanting to get out after that. I am looking to find someone (f or m) who would enjoy a cruise someplace warm in April. I would also be interested in a Transatlantic with the right cruisemate. I live in MN so now it's freezing rain, and the best I have to think about is the Vikes winning against the Saints.

Let me know if anyone has an interest. I plan to decide by the end of February so I don't miss the boat.

About me; I'm a divorced white male, 54, non-smoker, social drinker, and can party with the best of them. As a professional person, I enjoy intellegent conversation, but not your normal accountant. If you think you'd like to check this out, email me.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 07:27 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Cruise Partner

Hello Up There: I am 58 y.o. male, divorced, easy-going, and considerate. I am recently retired as a college economics instructor. I live in Clearwater, Fl. and cruise often due to my close proximity to the ports and as a result have gained quite a bit of info. on acquiring great deals. I am very interested in a transatlantic as well as other itineraries and I can probably show you how to get some great deals. It sounds like we should be able to hook up for one at some point in the future. Please call me at 727-545-3416; it's much easier to discuss this rather than exchanging email after email. Best Wishes, Pete
Old January 25th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Familiar Face

Hello, I am a 41 yr old guy looking to go on a cruise mid-late April and would like to find someone to share a cabin. I live in GA and would like to take a 5 to 7 night Carribean cruise out of Florida. Open to ideas, thanks for reading, Jim