Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 24th, 2010, 04:12 AM
Passenger

Default Female wanted for cruise...free passage...

Wanting to take a cruise in late feb early march...7 days to eastern carribean out of cocoa; have to pay for both even though I'm single, so if you have a passport & am extremely friendly, then we can have a good time. Contact for more info.
Sponsored Links
Old January 25th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Skype™ to Jkeznord

Hi,
I am 36 live in upstate NY (1 hr north of Manhattan), attractive and fun to be around. I'd like to consider your offer so I think we could exchange pictures, phone and meet. Sound fair? Here's my email Class.in.ny@gmail.com
- Judy
Old January 26th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Beginner

Hi...are you still looking for a travel companion? Smile, Tina
Old January 27th, 2010, 03:07 AM
Passenger

Yes I am...late february cuise are you interested?
Ricky
Old February 25th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Passenger

I saw you post on cruise mate and I really liked your lines. Unfortunatly, I am not aailable for that date, however we could keep in touch for further travelling...

I am 39 years olds, non smokers, love dancing wihtout being a professional and a certified scuba diver.

I am from Montreal but I lived most of my adult life overseas. I worked and lived in many different countries (Cayman Island, Tailand, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, France, England, Portugal, Iceland, Syria, Jordan, Malysia, Morroco, Turkey, Qatar, Barhain, Italy, Spain, USA, Cuba, Dominican Rep., Mexico, etc...)

I have a 10 days vacation to take from June 19, 2010. I found this cruise that I would like to take, but as a solo cruiser, the overcharge is killing me!!!!

9 days (949$+)Princess cruise- Caribbean Princess - June 24 - New York City Hamilton, San Juan Puerto Rico, St-Thomas, Grand Turk

Hope to hear from you!
Old March 3rd, 2010, 04:55 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via ICQ to talenavi Send a message via Yahoo to talenavi Send a message via Skype™ to talenavi
Default Are you still looking for a cruisemate?

Hello, Ricky

Did you take a cruise in the end of February? If you are still looking for a cruisemate, let me know, please!

Alena