Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 26th, 2010, 01:07 AM
Beginner

Default Carnival 5 night Bahamas

Howdy all,

I'm toying with the idea of hoppin' in the car and headin' to Jacksonville for a cruise in late Feb. I'm looking for a bargain, hence the driving (from WNC) instead of flying and looking for a cabinmate. The cruise I'm looking at is:

Departure Feb 20 (or maybe Mar 6?)
Itinerary: Roundtrip Jacksonville 5 Night Bahamas Cruise
Ship Name: Carnival Fascination
Cruise Line: Carnival Cruise Lines
Current price on Travelocity for Feb 20 Interior: $349

I'm a 41 year old SWM, straight, athletic, non-smoker, non-snorer!, pretty easy going. Not a heavy duty partier though I do love good craft beers and/or red wine, and puttin' a good buzz on.

I'm new to where I'm living and makin' friends, but so far haven't found anyone available for a cruise. I work from home and I'm looking primarily to escape work... no cell phone, laptop, etc. since I end up logging in and working most weekends/holidays/vacation days if I have the option. This will force me to shut it all down. I've been on one other cruise - 7 night southern Caribbean and it was awesome.

I'm not interested in add-ons or excursions, just exploring ports/beaches nearby. We can strictly make it a cost savings thing on the cabin and go our own way, or hang out. It's all good!

I'm not particular about gender, age, etc. As long as we get along OK through emails and maybe a phone call or two. Definitely prefer someone who speaks English well. If female, can absolutely be strictly platonic but I'm open (at the moment anyway). And hey... if we don't go that route, you can be my wingman and I can be yours!
Sponsored Links
Old January 26th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Familiar Face

Hello, I am also looking for a cabin to share. I live an hour N of Jacksonville and have been on one cruise. I am 41 yr w/m non-smoker, light drinker not very athletic but like to have fun. I am looking to go on a cruise March or early April. I am not available Mar 12-14, going to Harvest of Hope Music Festival. Let me know if you think this might work out, thank you, Jim