Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 29th, 2010, 04:34 PM
Familiar Face

Default F looking for cabinmate F only for 5-7 days Cruises in Caribbean in April 2010

Caribbean Cruises out of Miami or FLL between 4th April - 18 April
Roommate needed can discuss any class of cabin

Hey out there,
Female mid 30' non smoker considerable sporty beachloving Cruiseaddicted :-) nonsnoring looking for the same to share Cabin can discuss any class. I am Diamond Member with RCCL but would love to try now other cruislines.

So I want to avoid the single supplement Fees and looking for same kind of roommate like me - I do not mind if you are gay - my bro is one - so looking for females or gays BUT ......please be considerable easy to deal with and NON SNORING non smoking!

I am nice to get along with and dependant on the chemistry between us we can see how much we will hang out together. I have good experiance before with roommates so I am going again. but my exroomies can not make it that time.

Looking forward to hear from you and have a great day;

pref Cruises would be:
April 11th - 18th CARNIVAL GlORY -> Miami
April 5th - 10th RCCL Navigator
April 5th - CARNIVAL Destiny
also open for other suggestions but 2 cruises on different lines please ;.)
Sponsored Links
Old February 7th, 2010, 11:25 PM
Beginner

Hello,

We aren't leaving out of FL, NJ instead, but we are going April 10-15 to Bermuda. We are looking for one more. We are 5-7 girls, ages 27-32 also cruise addicted. Graduate students. Around one short to book our cabins. It is on RCCL I believe. I am a non-smoker and non-snorer If you're interested let me know we are booking soon to get a good deal!

Amanda
Old February 8th, 2010, 06:17 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalogurl View Post
Hello,

We aren't leaving out of FL, NJ instead, but we are going April 10-15 to Bermuda. We are looking for one more. We are 5-7 girls, ages 27-32 also cruise addicted. Graduate students. Around one short to book our cabins. It is on RCCL I believe. I am a non-smoker and non-snorer If you're interested let me know we are booking soon to get a good deal!

Amanda
Hey Amanda,,
thanks for replying and considering me :-) I am Diamond with RCCL and RCCL is my top line so far...
that sounds awsome to me but I have my flight already now booked to Miami from SAN, and I definitley will take the 4th-11th April Carnival Valor ship (Singles cruises will be also on it so lots of fun).
I am still looking but also already ready to go on my own.
But may be you girls are coming to Europe doing the Greek or Med Sea let me know..i am available in Summertime :-)
Grts to Buffalo DDC