CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   4th April - 11 April Caribbean Cruise out of FLL/Mia Cabinpartner F/M wanted (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/371483-4th-april-11-april-caribbean-cruise-out-fll-mia-cabinpartner-f-m-wanted.html)

Deckdivacologne February 6th, 2010 04:13 AM

4th April - 11 April Caribbean Cruise out of FLL/Mia Cabinpartner F/M wanted

Howdy Cruisers,

as no other female replied to my other thread I had to change my thread:

i am looking for a cabinpartner for 4th-11 April in the Caribbean out of FLL or MIA.

Open to female or Male 20-45 NON SNORING NON SMOKING CONSIDERABLE please

I am frequent traveler German based internationally operating and love going to cruiseships..RCCL fan but now would like also to try other lines.

Would like to avoid doublepayment for this time of a cruise.

Also looking for cabinpartners in the Mediterran for Summer and for Australia/New Zealand at the end of the year..but no plans yet first have to fix this one.

looking forward to hear from you
Deckdivacologne

ednotmilkman February 8th, 2010 01:29 PM

hello DDC,

I might be available for a cruise at that time from FtLau or Miami. Read my other posts and get in touch if interested. I'm currently scheduled to return through FLL on Feb 26, but I have decided to stay here in Costa Rica another month at el Intistuto Lengua Espan~ola, so will change my return flight to the end of March or first of April. What's wrong with being over 45 may I ask ? I prefer commiting only after several conversations by e-mail and phone. I've cruised both times with "totally new" friends, one man and one woman, and can give you there contacts for reference.

Edwin

Deckdivacologne February 8th, 2010 03:51 PM

Edwin, I worked on my favourites and would like to go with Carnival Valor. 4th-11 April out of Miami? Are you intersted? I wonder if the prices are still subject to change go down little bit but I doubt it is around Eastertime..
so I have also 2 References..everyone has References I guess..first priority: no smoking, 2nd no snoring 3rd..considerable - i expect from others what I offer.
So lets see :-) you can also reply to Deckdivacologne@gmail.com
DDC

ednotmilkman February 9th, 2010 01:28 PM

OK, that looks like a good 1st offer, but it would be much better for me to depart on March 28th since my school finishes on March 26. Could you change to that week ?

Snoring can be eased by bringing earplugs for the non-snoring person. I always bring along a pair, for me.

Deckdivacologne February 16th, 2010 07:31 AM

Hey Ed, at that time I will be cruising HAL Mexican Riviera. I just arrive in Miami on 4th April..I lowered the snoring priority already :-) lol..
DDC

Deckdivacologne February 27th, 2010 01:18 PM

Topic is closed. Have my cruisemate for the 4th-11th April :-)