Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 16th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvgr8travel View Post
I am not retired but I have a huge birthday coming up in February 2011 and I'm looking for someone to share an "exotic" cruise or travel arrangements with me to celebrate. I love to cruise and I am a Captain's Member on Princess, Celebrity, Holland America, Royal Caribbean, and even Carnival. Celebrity and Princess are my favorites. If you have any interest - write back
Hi, I'm SigLO. I'm planning 2 cruises, both are booked inside cabins. I'm looking for cabin-mate/buddy for either or both. Celebrity Summit Jan 29, 2011 for 7 nights S. Caribbean, then RC Adventure of the Seas Feb 6,2011 for another 7 nights, also S. Caribbean.

Would love to hear from you or any F. looking to share cabin. (strictly platonic)
Old June 18th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Familiar Face

I'm interested. Please email me.
Ruthi
Old June 20th, 2010, 09:15 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL1298 View Post
I'm interested. Please email me.
Ruthi
Hi Ruthi!

I'm so happy you're interested! I'd like to get a bit more acquainted here and learn a bit more about you and possibly cruising together before I put my email address in here.

Thanks so much for your consideration. Hope to communicate with you more here!
Sig
Old June 20th, 2010, 10:11 AM
Familiar Face

Default Cruise buddy

I like to visit with new people, play cards Pfeffer #1, Hearts, 500 bid, Rummy--others, Scrabble, Skip-Bo, more. I walk the decks regularly.
I can snorkel in a pool but haven't actually snorkelled in the ocean yet. Hoping to accomplish this on these trips!

Hoping to do more excursions. I usually like the ride/walk sightseeing type.

I have so enjoyed the on-board friends I've made. 1st friend and I stayed in touch by email until I wasn't able to access my account and lost all information and hadn't printed address book. We were hoping to cruise together. I'm usually up and out on deck pretty early looking for coffee and chit-chat.

Cabin-mate/buddy is strictly platonic. I'd like to share some time, but not all.

Please see above 2 cruises. RCCL is booked and Celebrity will be booked soon if it isn't already. My sister is my travel agent and will be hosting the Celebrity group cruise. She and her husband and I (separate cabins) will board RC Adventure 1 day after group cruise. Both cruises from San Juan. I can supply her business phone if anyone wants it.

Would like to get somewhat acquainted in this site. I see quite a few post email addresses. I guess I want to keep this process as safe as possible. If it's looking like we are happy with plans and personalities, I'll gladly share phone number and email.

I am currently a smoker--but both cabins are strictly non-smoking and I'm hoping to be quit (again) by cruise time. If not, I don't have to smoke near you--but I know the odor lingers........... I am non-drinker, but am fine with those who drink so long as it's not extreme.

Hoping to get to know you. Sig
Old June 21st, 2010, 02:50 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by leejules View Post
I am retired and love cruising, will cruise anywhere! Looking for active, fun, female travel friend to share a cabin. I do not smoke and only occasionally have a social drink with dinner. This relationship will only be strictly platonic.
I am too retired, newly divorced. Love to cruise and have done a few in the past. I am looking for someone to share expenses. Trickly platonic too.
Old June 21st, 2010, 06:56 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Vivi! Gotta ask--did you mean Strictly platonic--or the "Trickly" platonic?

Please write more about yourself and your interest in possibly cruising with me on either or both of my cruises!
I've been in this site for a little while and am just now getting a couple responses. Hope to read more from you--and others! Thanks SO Much! Sig

I see you were replying to leejules' post.
I hope you may still want to consider my cruises.

Last edited by SigLO; June 21st, 2010 at 06:59 PM. Reason: add info
Old August 12th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Beginner

Default Australia/New Zealand cruise late Feb 2011

Am looking for a female cabinmate for title cruise. Prefer verandah suite but can change if necessary.

Want to take a cruise that either starts in Aukland and ends in Sydney or vice versa.

Retired, energetic, early riser, non-smoker, love fine dining and good wine.
Old August 13th, 2010, 11:19 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,

I have a group going on the Norwegian Jewel on November 14th and one lady is looking for a roomate.

The price is quite good (539$pp INCLUDING all taxes and port charges). If you book with my group, you would also get 25$ OBC per person + one bottle of wine for the cabin.

If you are interested, let me know.

Julie
Old August 26th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am not quite that age but have friends of all ages and love crusiign but do not like paying the supplement charges I want to go from southampton back to southampton for 28 day cruise on the black watch leaving 17th september 2010 and am wanting to book now-I dont smoke and drink very little and am happy to go our own ways or meet up some of the time etc and make new friends love dancing

If your interested I am divorced straight etc etc- pls ring me on 01346 571910 in uk but it goes on 17th septmeber!!!!

many thanks

christina
Old August 31st, 2010, 06:40 PM
Beginner

Default 62 year old seeking cruise companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
Hi
I am also retired and love cruising. I am planning one for sure Feb 2011 Australia/New Zealand. I also want to spend some time doing Australia inland excursions and of course spend some time on one of the barrier reef islands.
there is 14 day Holland America on the MS Volendam Feb 13th. I know that is some time away but I am planning this now as it will take some time to arrange flights etc.
I also have a friend in Brisbane Australia who I want to visit while there.
Maybe we can do a more local shorter cruise if you are interested in this.
Hanna
Hanna,
Did you find companion for the Feb 2011 cruise to Australia/New Zealand?
Old August 31st, 2010, 10:33 PM
First Mate

This thread is an example of how confusing it is to connect on this site. The lady who posted this thread did so in Feb. and has not replied publicly at all since then, but dozens of others keep on replying to this subject or to each other instead of posting a new thread about something new, or limiting their replies to posts that aren't so old.

I just enjoy reading who wants to go where even when I'm not ready to cruise again, .... although if a great opportunity came up with an interesting person I could change my mind.

Communicate and make a friend before you go, then it will go smoother even if you're not fully compatable.

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Old September 8th, 2010, 01:38 AM
Beginner

Default 62 year old woman looking for curiser leaving ORD for 14 Day Medit on Noweg Jade

Hello,
I am already booked to leave for the 14 day Mediterranean Norwegian Jade Cruise; Barcelona, Rome, Athens, Turkey, Egypt. Dec. 12th-Dec 24th 2010 alone but can add roommate, even air at this time. Travel agent said it would be possible to do.
My friend could not get clearance from her work to go the last minute; and I was not missing this opportunity. I have all booked.Might you be interested??? It was a fantastically priced air/2night pre hotel/cruise deal.
I am a retired/divorced/adventurous teacher. Platonic is my goal, too. but looking for fun roommate, but also good going alone if that does not work.
If ADVENTURE calls, give me an email soon sebEducate@aol.com or call at 574 276-2247....I can hardly wait for this trip of a life-time!!!! Hope you can join me!
Old September 12th, 2010, 05:36 PM
Beginner

I'm 55 and retired and love to cruise. I'm a non smoker neat and clean. would love to find a cabinmate.
Thanks
Marion
Old September 23rd, 2010, 04:35 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
I am retired and love cruising, will cruise anywhere! Looking for active, fun, female travel friend to share a cabin. I do not smoke and only occasionally have a social drink with dinner. This relationship will only be strictly platonic.
I am just retiring and am looking for a travel bud to go cruising with. I am a straight young swf and am rarin to go. Please contact me and we can see if we are compatible cruisers.

Pattyo
Old May 17th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Familiar Face

I am 68 yo female. I am like you, I will cruise anywhere. Would like to see panama canal. I like rooms with balconys. I like having fun and enjoy the activities on and off the ship. Roberta Bell, rbell3733@yahoo.com or call me 702-334-2065
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ednotmilkman View Post
This thread is an example of how confusing it is to connect on this site. The lady who posted this thread did so in Feb. and has not replied publicly at all since then, but dozens of others keep on replying to this subject or to each other instead of posting a new thread about something new, or limiting their replies to posts that aren't so old.

I just enjoy reading who wants to go where even when I'm not ready to cruise again, .... although if a great opportunity came up with an interesting person I could change my mind.

Communicate and make a friend before you go, then it will go smoother even if you're not fully compatable.
Ditto on your statement. Newbies should learn their way around the site. It only takes a glance to see when things are posted. Just look to the left. If one wishes to see when a poster was last on the site, click their user name, the info again is there when they were last on line. Newbies who don't peek at dates must wonder why they get no response. (Of course they won't get a response if an OP hasn't been on line for months or even years).

I guess I shouldn't post this as it will bump it to the top, some will read only the first ad, and answer without furthur checking.

Last edited by ruthlessboss; May 17th, 2012 at 09:11 AM. Reason: added a statement
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Familiar Face

It might help if the original poster was able to Edit the TITLE when they are no longer looking for a cabin mate or are no longer going to continue on the site.

I chose a different route & included an email address for anyone interested in my post. I have NOT been inundated with spam; only actual cruisers who wanted to discuss cruise possibilities. Glad to see that is becoming more & more frequent.

Last edited by ljjones; May 17th, 2012 at 10:55 AM.
Old May 20th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, Your name is familiar!
I just posted an add--with the wrong year. I'm going on another Get Out of the Cold group cruise Jan 2013. It will be Celebrity Summit. That's the ship I was on for the last group cruise I did and loved it.
If you're interested, drop me a line.
Old May 21st, 2012, 10:42 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,
I would love to chat as I am also seeking a female companion for cruising.
Anyone interested please e mail only at gail2797@yahoo.com so we may talk.

I am a non smoker, drinker, fit, active, immaculate, and love to cruise.
I want to book for 2013. Want to cruise from Jan to end of April.
Look forward to hearing from you all!
Old May 21st, 2012, 04:05 PM
Familiar Face

Hello. My mother loves cruising. Are you in Florida?
Old May 22nd, 2012, 09:12 AM
Familiar Face

Would you go on a world cruise? I am 60 mildly handicap doctor and plan to cruise on queen victoria's one of the world segment from hong kong on march 19th 2013 for 38 nights.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 09:25 AM
Familiar Face

Where are you planning g to cruise?
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:27 AM
Familiar Face

Where would you be cruising?
Old May 23rd, 2012, 05:58 PM
Familiar Face

I am seasoned cruiser ...retired in same age bracket with same criteria. Need to go to Europe in Fall and would like to do a cruise again somewhere there or return transatlantic.
Old June 1st, 2012, 04:50 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to jaydee

I'd like to cruise to Alaska this summer. I'm retired and young 65 female and would like the same. Don't smoke and social drinker. Live in Cal and can be ready to go very quickly. email me at mulegejeanne@yahoo.com or call me at 661.972.1311

Last edited by jaydee; June 1st, 2012 at 04:58 PM.
Old June 1st, 2012, 05:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Leejules,
I'm also seeking a travel gale to share cabin. I'm retired and widowed about 3 yrs ago. I'm very active, non smoker and ready to go. If your interested post a note how to contact you.
Hope to talk soon~~~~~Annie

Annie
Old June 5th, 2012, 05:33 AM
Familiar Face

I am living in the mid-east also, and am planning on a 12 day cruise from Venice to Rome on Crown Princess, departing on July 11, 2012.
I am a 60+ retired lady and I love cruising. I am a very friendly person, don't drink or smoke. You can reach me at rikihart@gmail.com
Old June 28th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Familiar Face

Default cruise

Tell me more about you and the cruise.

sclearyy@yahoo.com
Old July 2nd, 2013, 02:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Old July 7th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am 52 year old female like to travel to Hawaii and china. I need a companion .