Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 11th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by leejules View Post
I am retired and love cruising, will cruise anywhere! Looking for active, fun, female travel friend to share a cabin. I do not smoke and only occasionally have a social drink with dinner. This relationship will only be strictly platonic.
Hi, I am a 53 yr old school administrator. I have the first week in Oct 2013 off and want to take a cruise. I can travel from any port in the USA. Galveston is my closest port.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 03:53 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
I am retired and love cruising, will cruise anywhere! Looking for active, fun, female travel friend to share a cabin. I do not smoke and only occasionally have a social drink with dinner. This relationship will only be strictly platonic.
I am an active SWF 64yr old looking for a cruise mate. I live in the Boston area and love cruising. Do not smoke, I am very neat and love to have fun. I enjoy most everything a cruise has to offer. If you would like to talk email me ellencom@verizon.net or answer me on this. cruisequeenone
Old July 22nd, 2013, 05:02 PM
Familiar Face

This poster has not been logged in to CruiseMates
since:

Last Activity: March 23rd, 2010 05:48 PM

Look at the original date of the thread.

It is 3 years old!!!!!!!
Old July 23rd, 2013, 07:03 AM
Familiar Face

Hi, Where do you live?
I am getting an group together for the Dawn Princess world cruise, out of Sydney, Australia in May 2014.
Its a great way to have instant friends, find a cabin mate, but be totally independent travelling.
PeggyD
Old July 24th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
Hi
I am also retired and love cruising. I am planning one for sure Feb 2011 Australia/New Zealand. I also want to spend some time doing Australia inland excursions and of course spend some time on one of the barrier reef islands.
there is 14 day Holland America on the MS Volendam Feb 13th. I know that is some time away but I am planning this now as it will take some time to arrange flights etc.
I also have a friend in Brisbane Australia who I want to visit while there.
Maybe we can do a more local shorter cruise if you are interested in this.
Hanna
Cruise gal

My friend and i are headed to New Zealand on Celebrity in March. If you can find someone on the board that wants to go it wou
D be a fun trip.. The more the merrier.
Old July 28th, 2013, 09:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm looking for a cruise buddy November 29-December 9 to the Eastern Caribbean on Emerald Princess. Do you have any interest?
Old August 11th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,
I am looking for a cruise mate for Queen Mary late October crossing, NY to Southampton or Hamburg. If interested, please email me.
Old August 11th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Familiar Face

Doesn t matter about date. Others can possibly find mates. I find this board to be very confusing as it is let alone for newcomer. I just like to see the people that post with their interests and keep them as contacts for future cruisers
Old August 11th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddashin View Post
Doesn t matter about date. Others can possibly find mates. I find this board to be very confusing as it is let alone for newcomer. I just like to see the people that post with their interests and keep them as contacts for future cruisers
The mods should lock old threads like this. Newbies think they are answering something recent because of sporatic posts that keep things surfacing. Many new posts just get lost in the shuffle.
If it gets locked, people can start their own wish list. This site has become more and more political and less and less about cruising.
Old August 12th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Familiar Face

Hello! I am a straight white woman,(60) who is also retired, non-smoker and a casual drinker. I am looking for a companion who wants to see New Zealand cruise or flying down under. email me-- vamoonbeam@comcast.net
Old April 21st, 2014, 04:12 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
hey I am angel 65yo male non smoker planning cruise on 18/5 from Sydney to lisboa
Old May 14th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Hi, looking for cabin mate Europe to Florida fall 2014. 64 yo Female, just back from a year long trip to NZ, Don t smoke, snore, or drink too much.
Old June 10th, 2014, 04:05 AM
Familiar Face

Hi leejules,

I'm a 61 yr old female and I live in Brevard County, Florida. I'm less than an hour South of Port Canaveral. Are you still looking for a cruisemate?
Old June 10th, 2014, 09:10 AM
Familiar Face

This is for Michele. I don t know how to work this site very well. I am looking for a transatlantic, westbound in the fall, but am also quite open to another cruise from Florida when I get there, in the winter of 2014 - 2015. Anna Page
Old June 23rd, 2014, 04:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
I am also 62-year-old single female traveling with another couple: Rotterdam midnight Sun Cruz August 2, 2014-August 16. I have already booked my inside cabin and am looking for a cruise mate.
Old June 24th, 2014, 05:03 PM
Familiar Face

I would like the Australia cruise if you are still planning to go....retired female...
Old June 30th, 2014, 05:16 PM
Familiar Face

Where have been interested in cruising? Are you interested in longer cruises and getting away from winter? I am planning my get away... and the options... and cruising is definitely an option... have cruised since 2005 and love it all. I am well traveled retired female and am independent... but like to have fun and am active. Maybe we have some common travel destinations is mind. If you want to talk more... easier get me on my email ehee58@gmail.com
Hanna
Old August 3rd, 2014, 10:27 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I live in Ft. Lauderdale - want to cruise this August from here. Am retired, same age, financially secure. When are you interested in cruising?
Old August 3rd, 2014, 11:02 AM
Admiral

How do you responders know who is talking to who??? Some are still responding to a 4 year old post
Old August 6th, 2014, 01:43 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am interested inalaska cruise in August. I. Am 50yr old woman.
Old August 7th, 2014, 09:36 PM
Familiar Face

found this for only 319 plus txs are you interested songle female 58 nonsmoker

ITINERARY

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Sat Nov 29 Miami, FL 4:00pm
Sun Nov 30 Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 9:00am 5:00pm
Mon Dec 1 At Sea
Tue Dec 2 San Juan, Puerto Rico 10:00am 8:00pm
Wed Dec 3 St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands 8:00am 6:00pm
Thu Dec 4 At Sea
Fri Dec 5 At Sea