Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 8th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Beginner

Default Seeking Easy-Going Female Cruise Buddy for a Summer Cruise

Hello
I am Paul, I a 43 y/0 straight SWM, 6ft, 210 and I am seeking a easy going female cabin mate to go on a summer cruise with. I have been on 15 Cruises, 10 have been on Carnival. So I am a Concierge Club, Platinum Member which allows Priority embarkation and debarkation and Complimentary laundry service, which can be nice on longer cruises.

I enjoy all types of Dancing and Karaoke, Scuba Diving and going to sunny destinations. I am more of a night owl than a early bird so I would prefer another non-smoker night owl. We can either we can hang out together or go our separate ways. Dine together or separately, I am flexable. I am neat and clean and will certainly respect your privacy. I fairly flexible on the itinerary and date, of this cruise, as I travel frequently. I and am open to any accomidations from inside to balcony room, just tired of paying for singles suppliment.

If interested I look forward to your reply back with your info and questions. We can also exchange photos if you like.
Sponsored Links
Old February 8th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi Paul, are you interested for 4th-11th April Carnival Valor out of Miami (for me this is summer lol) ? I am looking also to avoid single supplement?
Deckdivacologne@gmail.com
Old February 8th, 2010, 08:39 PM
Beginner

Thanks for the response. I wish I could go in April, but I already have plans then. I am looking to book something between mid-June and the end of August.
Old February 10th, 2010, 05:00 AM
Beginner

Hello,

Would be interested in a cruise from New Orleans, or Fl., going to Eastern Caribbean on Carnival. (What perks do you get?) I am flexible with dates, but I am itching to go! Inside cabin, non-smoking. Doing "stuff" together or separate ways ok with me.

Maria
Old February 10th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Passenger

hi,
Sorry your not looking for a cruise mate in cooler places. need a cabin mate transatlantic in June and you seem a pretty cool type.

penny
Old February 22nd, 2010, 08:32 PM
Beginner

Marie,

I am game for a cruise from Galveston, New Orleans, Mobile, or Florida. You can email at netranger01@gmail.com and we discuss picking a cruise. I am pretty flexable, I just hate to pay both summer prices and single suppliment as it is a waste.

The benefits that Platinum Member with Carnival Concierge Club get are:
Personalized stationery
A special Carnival logo item
Guaranteed dining times and supper club reservations
Complimentary $20 entry fee into blackjack or slots tournament**
Spa Carnival priority reservations
Petit fours and/or canapés delivered to cabin*** one evening
Complimentary wash and fold laundry service
Priority tender boarding
Priority embarkation and debarkation
Complimentary arcade tokens valued at $5 dollars for guests under
18 years of age

Let me know
Old February 22nd, 2010, 08:33 PM
Beginner

Penny,

The transatlantic cruise sounds nice but I cant swing more that a week off at a time. I have thought about it many times.

Paul