Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Familiar Face

Default SWGM retired professional 65 fit, active seeks travel companion.

I am a 65 year old retired professional GWM. I love to Cruise and have done many (I am Diamond on RCL) mostly on my own paying that dreadful single supplement. I would cruise more and take more exotic or more expensive cruises if I had a cruise buddy to share the cost.

I have done about 5 transatlantics (mainly because the cost is so good) the next being Navigator of the Seas on April 10th Miami to Rome. I have a Dubai 12 night cruise of Indian ports booked for April 2011 on Brilliance of the Seas but likely wont go on that unless I find a companion to share the costs.

I would also like to take a Cruise of Asia - Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, mainland China maybe and maybe Vietnam. Here again there are lots of options but paying double just takes it out of my budget.

If anyone is interested in exploring a possible travel buddy relationship (gay or straight) its purely platonic - sharing a room and nothing else(hehe). I am professional and very discreet not overtly gay! Prefer someone in Ontario but would consider any nationality. PM me if interested please. Thanks Mike
Sponsored Links
Old February 14th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cabin mate

Hi Mikey,
I am a 58yr old bi-male recently lost my wife. I am a platinum member with RCCL and certainly do not want to pay the singles rate. I am not sure when I will be available to cruise but maybe you can talk me into it. Love to chat with you about future cruises. E-mail me at highwayman43882@tampabay.rr.com I live near Tampa in central Fl. quite a ways from Ontario but a lot warmer. Moved here from N. Minnesota Hope to hear from you soon.
Old June 21st, 2010, 06:57 PM
Familiar Face

Dear Mikey: I am a SWM 66 yrs old who has a Reservation on HAL's PRISENDAM 10-24-10 4,200 dollars USA including air Rome to Ft Lauderdale 4=36 nights great itinereary-Dubrovnik-Alexandria-Israel-Turkey Greece- Naples Rome ( again) Florence-Sardinia-Corsica-Spain and Funchal thne 7 days at sea to Ft Lauderdale-If interested send me a note at: williamannett@att.net
Old June 22nd, 2010, 11:21 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayman43882 View Post
Hi Mikey,
I am a 58yr old bi-male recently lost my wife. I am a platinum member with RCCL and certainly do not want to pay the singles rate. I am not sure when I will be available to cruise but maybe you can talk me into it. Love to chat with you about future cruises. E-mail me at highwayman43882@tampabay.rr.com I live near Tampa in central Fl. quite a ways from Ontario but a lot warmer. Moved here from N. Minnesota Hope to hear from you soon.
Hello Highwayman,
I am also a recent widower and looking for a cabinmate. I am also Platinum RCI and used that status to cruise on Celebrity which I like better. I am in Winter Haven and Bi. My addy is trying_2_also@yahoo.com if you want to talk
Old July 4th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Familiar Face

Hi. I like the sound of the dubai one in april. can you tell me more about it please.
Peter
blackcorel@hotmail.com
Old July 20th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,
Haven't looked at the Dubai trip but if it's going to India I could be interested.I'm currently booked on South America but could change. Get back to me if you want to discuss this more.
H.R.
Old September 5th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Beginner

Hello!,I am from Toronto a male 47 looking for a person to travel in Oct. on the norwegian
Jewel out of N.Y.C. on Oct. 17(vacationstogo.com has it for 560.per person,outside cabin if you like?,hope to hear from you.
Drew
andyatmac@hotmail.com
Old September 7th, 2010, 10:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

hi mike
im greg gwm male ,i live in ct. looking at a cruise week of 10/17 .
vacationstogo.com fast deal #26206. i am in the process of requesting this week off from work. i am very easy going.are you avail? thx greg
Old September 11th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to davidzik

Hi,
We may be compatible as cruise buddies. I live in Australia and live to travel. Have traveled with strangers before and remained friends with reciprocal hosting arrangements.
Lets stay in touch and see if anything clicks.

Regards,
Tony davidzik@gmail.com