Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 20th, 2010, 06:32 PM
Beginner

Default Carribean cruise - March 20-26 - Seeking a mate

I a 34m looking for a, NONSMOKER, cruise partner.
I prefer Royal Caribbean, but I have no specific destination. Any one interested?
Thanks,
Tomtom
Sponsored Links
Old February 24th, 2010, 05:29 AM
Beginner

Default Interested in departing San Juan

Hey Tom,

I am looking into doing a 7 day Eastern/Southern cruise leaving San Juan. RC-Serenade of the Seas has one March 20-27. $600/person.

Let me know if you are interested.

Will

35 SWM - nonsmoker.

rox7899@yahoo.com
Old February 24th, 2010, 08:18 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Tom,
I am a 45 year old non-smoking female looking to go on a cruise that same week. I am looking for a cabin mate to split costs and maybe go to dinner with, but I'm pretty independent and do my own thing. If you would like more information, my direct email is ryan@amesburycenterforhealing.com.
thank you for your consideration
Old March 8th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Beginner

Im 36m straight M non smoker clean, looking to do a 3-7 night cruise out of california in march sometime.

Let me know if your interested

Thanks
Ryan
rghdesigns@msn.com
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Familiar Face

I am looking for a cruise companion for 3/20 to share expenses. The NCL Pearl (has very good reviews) is $407 sailing out of Miami to the Caribbean. Cabins are nearly sold out - so there is a need to hurry.
stan.gray@hotmailcom
I am a 59 yo recently retired Govt IT Executive. I am bright, intelligent, kind, considerate, sincere, flexible, independent, easy going and love a new adventure but also enjoy the company of others. I enjoy watching people, learning about other cultures. I can hold an intellectual conversation, or be a great listener. I would rather learn more about other people, than hear myself talk. I'm somewhat adventurous, easy going and a positive thinker. I'm always seeking new experiences and challenges.
My wife works during the week and we have 2 seven year old boys in school so she is ok with me going solo occasionally.
Someone who is open minded, good sense of humor, even tempered and good to great conversationlist.