Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 25th, 2010, 10:14 PM
Familiar Face

Cool Caribbean Cruise

Looking for a cruisemate. I live in FL, Can go out of Tampa or Ft Lauderdale. 7 days is good. Have used this site before. Seasonened cruiser. Had both M & F cabinmates. Me....65 look and act 50. Fun, active, but looking to kick back and relax, refresh attitude. Very outgoing,never met a stranger, but like my space. Very neat, respectful of others space. Not looking for an everyday companion, just share cabin expenses. If we like the same activities, good. Haven't picked a cruise line or firm date. Perhaps after 4/15 to 1st part of May???

Contact me if you are interested in that time frame.
Sponsored Links
Old February 28th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Beginner

Hi,
I may be interested. I've never cruised and just joined this site. Live in Wilmington, NC.
Jim
Old March 1st, 2010, 05:31 AM
Beginner

I would love to cruise just would like to find a buddy to do so
Old March 1st, 2010, 05:37 AM
Beginner

Would love to go cruising mostly in winter ,here in alberta canada we get very cold winters around jan.feb. March, i am new to this so you would have to me more info ruth raoruth65@shaw.ca
Old March 1st, 2010, 08:43 AM
Familiar Face

Old March 25th, 2010, 10:59 PM
Familiar Face

HI Susan, I am 62 single female and retired and looking for someone to share cruise costs as well,,,,
jakartamoon@hotmail.com

thanks, Jackie
Old April 10th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan666 View Post
Looking for a cruisemate. I live in FL, Can go out of Tampa or Ft Lauderdale. 7 days is good. Have used this site before. Seasonened cruiser. Had both M & F cabinmates. Me....65 look and act 50. Fun, active, but looking to kick back and relax, refresh attitude. Very outgoing,never met a stranger, but like my space. Very neat, respectful of others space. Not looking for an everyday companion, just share cabin expenses. If we like the same activities, good. Haven't picked a cruise line or firm date. Perhaps after 4/15 to 1st part of May???

Contact me if you are interested in that time frame.
HI,

I just sign up with this site. This will be my 1st time looking for someone to share expanses. I'm 52 yrs old female. Looking to go anywhere for a short or long cruise. I just need a vacation. I missed my cruise last year because I ended up getting a stress foot fracture so I had to wear a boot for 9 weeks. I used to go on cruises with my husband but now he is my EX!!! So I thought I should take the plunge and get out there. So if you haven't made any plans yet or would like to try it out in the future I would like to hear from you. Have a good day! Cruisegal7
Old April 25th, 2010, 11:39 PM
Beginner

Are you interested in an 8 day from Puerto Rico? Carnival Victory Nov 28- Dec 5. $579.
Steve