Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 27th, 2010, 08:58 PM
Beginner

Default Looking for others interested in sharing on cruises from LA

I am looking for women 50-70 y.o. interested in sharing cruise cabins for cruises from LA/Southern California area for my mother, Valentyna. She is a retired civil engineer from Ukraine who has traveled quite a bit around Europe and Asia. Her English language skills are strong. She visits us here in So. California for half a year or more at a time to be with her grandchildren (is a legal U.S. resident). She is an excellent easy traveler and has taken cruises around Europe (though would be new to cruises here in the U.S.). Please email to see if you have interests and ideas that match hers. She will be here in the U.S. through summer. Her main interest right now is LA to Miami Panama Canal Cruise but she is also open to others.
Sponsored Links
Old March 1st, 2010, 05:42 AM
Beginner

Hi i am a women 68 yrs old and would love to have a companion to cruise with the pnama canal sounds good, i am new to this so i would appreciate it as to how to book and where we would meet and etc.etc.
raorut65@shaw.ca