Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 8th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Beginner

Default Seeking Fem. Cabinmate - Greek Isles MAY, 2010!

Just lost cabin mate and need to book fabulous cruise SOON for May, 2010. I have all info for Silversea or Crystal Cruises or Holland America and Princess. 10 days stopping at Athens, Mykonos, Sicily, Rome, etc. Fabulous itineraries, higher to mid costs, need to book ASAP. Would love to talk with you!
Sponsored Links
Old March 14th, 2010, 06:31 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethie2572 View Post
Just lost cabin mate and need to book fabulous cruise SOON for May, 2010. I have all info for Silversea or Crystal Cruises or Holland America and Princess. 10 days stopping at Athens, Mykonos, Sicily, Rome, etc. Fabulous itineraries, higher to mid costs, need to book ASAP. Would love to talk with you!
I sent you a private message a couple of days ago...please contact me at 50Ways2Leave@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Shauna
Old May 21st, 2010, 08:42 AM
Passenger

Hey did you find someone? Can you go June 5th? Here's the deal I found: Fem49 - June 5 Greek Isles Windstar $1299 7nts - Female Roomy
AMAZING last-minute deal for one of my 'bucket list' cruises: $1299 for 7nts on Windstar's Wind Spirit - Greek Islands & Turkey departing Istanbul Sat June 5th, returning Athens Sat June 12 (awesome itinerary also includes Ephesus/Kusadasi, Rhodes, Bodrum, Santorini, Mykonos and of course Istanbul). Yes it's last-minute but that's probably why I was also able to use my frequent flier miles to get flights (plus the Greek economy hasn't been great lately, but that's our opportunity I'm a young 49, divorced, very independent but fun & friendly. I don't want to pay the single supplement and it can be nice to have someone to have some meals with. WindStar is a high-end small-ship luxury line and this cruise usually goes for around $3500pp. It's destination focused and it's casual country club attire (no formal dressing). I think I'd be more comfortable with a female roomy, but let me know if this speaks to you

More about me: I'm easy-going, educated, was a corporate professional for over 20yrs and am also an entrepreneur. Pretty well-traveled though there's still a lot I want to see. We can do stuff together or go our separate ways, either is fine with me. Thanks ...Karen

Bucket-List Cruises in my future:
  • Greek Isles/Istanbul/Turkey
  • Amalfi Coast/Pompeii/Herculaneum etc
  • Egypt/Pyramids etc
  • Alaska, Russia, China, Hong Kong - a World Cruise is my dream!