Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 11th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default April 11th out of Miami 7 Days - RCCL Liberty or Carnival Glory - Roomie wanted

Hi there,
i am looking for the RCCL Liberty of the Seas or the Carnival Glory - both departing from MIAMI on April 11th - April 18th. 7 Days.

Cabin Type or Inside or Balcony (1000/per person ) it is peak season..

For the RCCL i have a lot of coupons..

I am German Female in the 30s cruiseexperienced sporty, healthy living attitude, non smoking non snoring and neat.
I expect my roomie to be a nonsmoker, nonsnorer (maybe I can tolerate an light snorer - does this exist lol) and neat at least. Female/gay/male all fine with me.
I am not expecting anything but sharing the room...if we get along i do not mind going dining excursing etc. with you..

I will go for sure and you?

looking forward to hear from you

Deckdivacologne

p.s. yes I just copied my other post where I look for the Mediterrean for May/June :-)
Sponsored Links
Old March 11th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Beginner

Default hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by deckdivacologne View Post
hi there,
i am looking for the rccl liberty of the seas or the carnival glory - both departing from miami on april 11th - april 18th. 7 days.

Cabin type or inside or balcony (1000/per person ) it is peak season..

For the rccl i have a lot of coupons..

I am german female in the 30s cruiseexperienced sporty, healthy living attitude, non smoking non snoring and neat.
I expect my roomie to be a nonsmoker, nonsnorer (maybe i can tolerate an light snorer - does this exist lol) and neat at least. Female/gay/male all fine with me.
I am not expecting anything but sharing the room...if we get along i do not mind going dining excursing etc. With you..
E and you?

Looking forward to hear from you

deckdivacologne

p.s. Yes i just copied my other post where i look for the mediterrean for may/june :-)

hello i'm timothy and I HATE TO SOND SHALLOW BT ARE YO ARE DECENT LOOKING WOMAN .....EVEN IF WE ARE ONLY ROOMING I STILL LIKE TO BE ARONG DECENT LOOKING WOMEN
Old March 11th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Beginner

Are yo a nice looking woman with a plesant personality?