Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 14th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Beginner

Talking Singles Caribbean on Carnival Valor June 20

Leaving Miami on a hosted singles cruise. Looking for roommate. either male or female. I am professional, 58 yo male, Quite, nonsmoker, considerate. Likes to sleep in in the morning. Would be nice to share in activities but if you want to go on your own that is your choice too. First singles cruise I have been on.

Sponsored Links
Old March 24th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Beginner

have you cruised before? do you prefer a balacony...I like the ocean breeze so I need a balacony...let me know...is the 20th the only day in June you can go....??
Old April 23rd, 2010, 10:10 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to seagypsy360

Hi, What singles cruise are you going on...I may be interested.
Lucy
Old April 24th, 2010, 07:37 AM
Familiar Face

the singles group will assign you a same sex cabin mate. you do know the ship will not be only for the singles don't you? single's groups can be very small or up to several hundred people on the holloween ones. if you are not in the single's group you won't be able to participate in any of their events or eat with them in the mdr if the hosts stick by their company's rules. the singles will be wearing necklaces or arm bands with their names on it and you'll just have to hope you bump into them and can start up a conversation and its not so easy to find them on a 3,000 passenger ship and often after a day or 3 the singles [especially the gals] decide they are not going to find what they are looking for and withdraw. in a lobby the singles group should have a poster board set up with what activities they have every day. if they are doing something thats for everyone like volleyball or trivia you could join them for that. and there is the singles meet and greet that is on every cruise but not many people show up for it.