Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 15th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Beginner

Default Need a roomie!

I'm trying to book a cruise with my parents but my brother bailed as my roomie. We're looking at two cruises. One is out of Miami and goes to Haiti, Grand Cayman, Jamaica and Cozumel. The other one is out of Ft. Lauderdale and goes to Honduras, Grand Cayman and two stops in Mexico. The cruise lines are Royal and Celebrity. They both leave on July 4th.

I'm 29 years old...never been on a cruise. My parents are both in their 40's. I don't smoke but I do drink. I like to have fun and am open to do just about anything...within reason of course. I'd prefer a female roommate. But if you're a cool guy I could make an exception. We could hang out or do our own thing. I just can't afford to have a cabin by myself.

If anyone is interested, please let me know!
Sponsored Links