Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 15th, 2010, 11:57 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to heatherjd9376 Send a message via Yahoo to heatherjd9376
Cool 33yo female, need companion to cruise

I am a single, 33 year old female, who really wants to take a cruise this spring, summer. I would like a 5-7 day trip out of Galveston, Mobile, New Orleans, which is within driving distance. I am not really particular about the destination. I would like to have an oceanview room...to get the full experience. I would rather be a casual-cruiser, not as much formality. I would like to find a companion, Male or Female, to cruise with, either as friends or just as cabin-sharing. Please contact me to see if we can work something out. I do smoke, I like to go out and drink and hang out.
Sponsored Links
Old March 18th, 2010, 03:15 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to dillydally482

Have you found anyone yet? I have only cruised on a small ship to the Bahamas out of Miami from a time share company deal. I am in Iowa and waiting for warm weather to arrive!
Old March 18th, 2010, 10:56 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to heatherjd9376 Send a message via Yahoo to heatherjd9376

I have not found anyone yet. I have never been on a cruise and I want to get away from the weather...of course, I am picking the best weather at home to go on a cruise. I am in school until the end of May so my choices are somewhat limited. I can only cruise between the end of May and the end of August. I would like to find a cruise with some singles events.
Old March 19th, 2010, 09:50 PM
Beginner

Hey, i am in New Orleans. My friends are booked on Carnival on may 1st going to Key West, Freeport and Nassau for 7 days. I am the odd man or late arrival, dont want to pay the whole thing. I have never been on a cruise so this could be fun. I am 46 years old male from India living in the states for the last 21 yrs., civil engineer and work for a geotechnical company. I am liberal, open minded,smoker, drinker,single (well divorced). Looking for a friend to hang out or just be roomies, what ever works. My e-mail is tgondane@hotmail.com.
Old March 19th, 2010, 10:40 PM
Passenger

That would be great but I do not get done with school until the 3rd week of May. Have fun on your trip and good luck finding someone to hang out with.
Old March 24th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Passenger

Smile I found one!

I think I found a cruise that suits me. It is August 22, 2010 out of Galveston, Texas. It is 7 nights on the Carnival Conquest, going to Montego Bay, Georgetown and Cozumel. I am not particular about what kind of cabin. I looked and can get an inside cabin for $808.50 by myself. I would rather get it cheaper and spend the money elsewhere. Please let me know if you are interested in this particular one.
Old March 24th, 2010, 09:18 PM
Beginner

Hey Im looking at going on a criuse in Aug. I havent made plans yet and Im new to this. E-mail me back if this sounds good.
Old March 27th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Beginner

Hello Heather,

I am booked on the Fantasy going out of Mobile on April 1st. I have a suite with a balcony on the Veranda deck, and all you need is your drinking money. Plan to do a little diving and partying in Cozumel; wanna join the fun?
Old March 27th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Passenger

That would be fantastic except that I will be in school at that time. I wish you the best finding someone to join you.
Old May 4th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Familiar Face

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I am 29 years old SWF, I'm in college for paralegal studies and I live in Maryland.
I spend most of my free time at the pool and hot tub. I love going to the dining room and enjoying the food and the shows afterwards.
We can hang out together or do things on our own or a combo of both. I'm not picky, I love to travel and I enjoy going on cruises.

If you want to talk more, you can contact me at lmiklewski@hotmail.com
Old May 17th, 2010, 12:40 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Heather, I would like to cruise out of Galveston. I've been on that particular cruise 3 times and each one is better than the last. I live in East Texas and my hubby hates cruising. I'm 47, don't smoke, but don't care if you do. I drink sometimes, but have to be in the mood. I spend A LOT of time just relaxing, so you'll probably be partying with people other than me. I only ask that we respect each other's space and I'm sure we'll get along great!

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you my phone number so we can speak in person.

Patty
Old May 17th, 2010, 12:48 AM
Passenger

I have booked my cruise on May 30. I leave out of Galveston to Western Carribbean. I only have 2 weeks to go. If you would be interested in this trip, just let me know and I can send you some details.
Old July 16th, 2010, 01:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

im going ,,,wish I was younger.....lol