Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 20th, 2010, 07:53 AM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to oh it's lex
Exclamation OK- who wants to go on a last minute cruise?!

So, who's up to go on a last minute cruise? I'm looking to head out before the end of THIS month, possibly on Royal Carribean's Mexico Riviera cruise (March 28-April 4, Mariner of the Seas) leaving from Southern California. Price is listed at $620. I'm also open to other cruises around the same time...but nothing going to Ensenada please! I still have bad memories from driving my ATV into some family's fence (and then a ditch), right out of the gate. Hilarious. But I guess that's what insurance is for, right?

But seriously folks, I'm ready for an adventure and I want to go before this month is out. A little about me: My name's Lex, I'm 24 and currently living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm an accountant by trade, but my company was pawned off in a good old fashion corporate take down (by Halliburton no less!), so I'm currently not working. I'm a goofball, quiet at times but can carry a conversation, non-snorer, light sleeper, night owl, social drinker, and I have been known to bust a move or two. I've spent my time off traveling the world alone, keeping the dust off my passport, staying up late and running day time errands in my sweats.

I'm looking for a strictly platonic cabin mate (pref female, but I'm open) who is around the same age and won't rob me while I sleep. We don't have to necessarily hang out/eat every meal together, but if we do, neither of us should feel like strangling the other. Contact me if you're interested!!!

Recap/Cliff's note version:
-Royal Caribbean Mexico Riviera cruise- (going to Cabo,Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta!!! March 28-Apr 4)
-Cruise leaves out of Los Angeles, CA
-Price is $620 (off of Kayak.com)
-I'm also open to other cruises going on around the same time. The RC cruise just caught my eye

Last edited by oh it's lex; March 20th, 2010 at 08:01 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old March 24th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Captain

Send a message via Yahoo to Dannyboy

Lex

Try Crucon.com

They have Princess 7-day Mex from San Pedro (LA) inside cabins around $325 per person.

Danny