Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 29th, 2010, 11:47 AM
Beginner

Location: I travel so much I actually say where do I keep my stuff. The answer in 4 different places in the US
Default Single Male looking for a transatlantic/European cruisemate this summer

I will be in Barcelona, Spain and throughout Europe beginning this July 2010. I am investigating taking a transatlantic cruise, if there is one available, from Barcelona to the U.S. or doing some cruising from there to wherever.

I have the flexibility to travel all summer, fyi, and thought this would be a great way to see more and possibly find a great travelmate and keep the costs down for part of my travels.

I am willing to travel to about any port in Europe, so if you have a great idea I am in.

I am 34 and do like to have fun. I am certainly into just relaxing and enjoying life, seeing points of interest and eating fabulous foods, but I like to create memorable life experiences wherever I go. I am a well traveled professional and can't get enough of travel. If you are interested in just sharing in reducing the costs verses hanging out that is cool also, but please be fun and with a passion for life.

Now it is interesting to think of what I would like to see in a cabinmate. I am a pure gentlemen always and I would even provide references so you can talk to any of my girlfriends (the friend kind). So that being said a female is welcome and probably preferred (can be a lot more fun), but I will entertain any good travelmate.

Cabin mate request:
- No smoking in the cabin, not sure if that is even allowed
- No snoring
- Beyond that I think I am easy. You do your thing or we can hang together.

Ciao ciao,
Chris
Sponsored Links
Old April 1st, 2010, 04:14 AM
Familiar Face

Default July cruises

Hey Chris,
I am also a professional male (45) and have been on 20+ cruises. Here are 3 itineraries that interest me, let me know what you think. They were all listed on vacationstogo.com
1. Fastdeal #268885 Jul 12 roundtrip from Venice, 1.049 inside cabin
2. Fastdeal 18728 Jul 17 also roundtrip from Venice only 769 inside cabin
3. Fastdeal 21379 Jul 19 roundtrip from Rome 929 inside cabin.
1 and 3 are my favorites with 3 ports in Greece. I don't smoke or snore, and consider myself gregarious. I need to book soon so I can reserve the rest of my accomodations. I would prefer to book through American Express to obtain double points and other perks. Email me direct at viaggiatore88@yahoo.com
Mike
Old April 30th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hey Chris, that sounds interesting..can we switch to the private mail to discuss..I am from Europe and looking for sby to share the cabin as I travel a looot to it is wise to save the bucks for other stuff..so however would be great if you reply to Deckdivacologne@googlemail.com so we can discuss some interesting dates in the Med..

Rgs DDC