Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 29th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Familiar Face

Default Asian Cruise - Sept 2010 Cabin Mate Wanted

I am a 60 year old Semi-Retired single male (British by birth) living in Toronto, Canada. I have made a reservation and paid deposit for a 13 night Asian Cruise leaving Hong Kong on September 17th 2010 and terminating in Beijing on September 30th 2010. I have an ocean view cabin mid ships.

The cost of sharing this cabin with me would be about $1,300 - this same cabin booked today would cost over $4000 or $2000 per person. I booked early and was able to get a discount. The airfare from Toronto return runs at about $1,300 of course depends where you are located.

I am seeking preferably a male (although would consider female) to share the cost of this cabin in the age group 25-55 ( I tend to get along better with the younger crowd). I am a non smoker, non snorer, social drinker ( wine with Dinner) and an all around pleasant guy. I am not a late night person, retire at about 11 to 11.30 usually and am up and about by 7.30am.

We can be "just room mates" or hang around together on the ship, at Dinner and on shore excursions - our mutual choice. I am independent and happy if we go about on our own (if you prefer) and am merely seeking to share the cost.
If interested drop me a line to mikescruising@yahoo.com. We can exchange information and a photo just so we get an idea of who we would be sharing with. Nationality not a problem although easier possibly if from Canada/Ontario.
Sponsored Links
Old May 15th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Familiar Face

Anyone interested in this cruise. Hong Kong - Beijing ( two Japanese Ports, South Korea, China (Shanghai overnight) Taiwan. Where can you cruise in Asia for as little as $100 per day? Serious enquiries only.
Old June 5th, 2010, 02:15 PM
Passenger

more details needed such as length of cruise?
Old June 5th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Familiar Face

You can get all the cruise details from Royal Caribbean Web Site but its 13 days with an overnight in Hong Kong prior to the start of the cruise (on ship) and an overnight in Shanghai also.
If you check with RCL you will find that the fare for an ocean view cabin for each of two people will be in excess of $2300 pp. I checked with my TA and I can add someone to my booking for C$1,500.
Also, I managed to get Air from Toronto to Hong Kong and Beijing to Toronto via United Airlines for $860. I am sure that there are still some very attractive fares available. If anyone is seriously interested in a share please Private Message me and give me as much in the way of personal details as possible. I will return the favour with an e-mail address and photo's.
Last Chance.