Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 31st, 2010, 12:41 AM
Beginner

Default Cabin buddy for May or June - Bahamas cruise

Hello. I am a 30 year old single female from Michigan. Looking for a cabin mate/roomie for a 4-day cruise aboard the Norwegian Sky May 3-7. I am open to traveling in June as well. It goes from Miami to Bahamas.

I'd prefer a female roomie 20s to 40s. I am out-going and have a great personality so you don't have to worry about me nagging or being co-dependent.
Sponsored Links
Old April 1st, 2010, 04:07 PM
Beginner

Actually I decided to go solo on the Celebration Cruise and Stay in May. I got a great rate (in comparison to other cruise lines) as a single. Yahooooo!
Old April 17th, 2010, 10:08 PM
Beginner

HI,
So have you taken a cruise before alone? I really want to but am a bit scared. I live in Indiana so not to far from u? I would be interested in going.....
Old April 18th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to heatherjd9376 Send a message via Yahoo to heatherjd9376

That sounds like fun! We would probably be a good match from the sounds of it. I am single, 33, and was looking for a cruise mate for a trip out of Galveston. I had no luck so I just booked it myself for May 30. It is 7 days to the Western Caribbean. If interested, I still have a bed open in my room. It is a bunkbed, but how much time do you plan on spending in the room. Me, not too much! Let me know if this would work out and we can see about getting you in my room. I am driving from Southwest Missouri to Galveston on the Saturday before we board.
Old May 9th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default June first week cruise from NY TO BAHAMAS

Hi I am looking for a cruise mate and my friend would like to sell her ticket in discount.The following is my post. feel free to contact me. Thanks

I booked two tickets NY to bahamas 7 days with my friend in May, but she is not able to leave the country, now I am looking for a cruise mate to buy her share. She would like to sell in a deep discount. If anyone is interested, please contact voice0605@gmail.com

some background about me, I am 28 years old asian, working professional, outgoing, like swimming, football.

Hope to find a funny ppl to enjoy this trip!