Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 4th, 2010, 06:52 AM
Beginner

Default Student seeking a cruisemate for a July Med cruise (departing Barcelona)

I'm a Canadian student traveling Europe for 3 months. I want to go on a Med cruises arriving/departing in Barcelona in early July, 7-days for under $800.

I`m looking for a cruisemate to share a room with, preferably a student or someone in their twenties (not trying to discriminate, but it would just make me feel more comfortable with someone around my age). We can hang out on the cruise or do our separate thing.

It`ll be a good opportunity (fun, and perfect to just getaway and relax) to cruise the Mediterranean inexpensively for a short holiday. Email me at blw.vancouver@gmail.com if you're interested. We can setup a skype

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old May 4th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Familiar Face

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I am 29 years old SWF, I'm in college for paralegal studies and I live in Maryland.
I spend most of my free time at the pool and hot tub. I love going to the dining room and enjoying the food and the shows afterwards.
We can hang out together or do things on our own or a combo of both. I'm not picky, I love to travel and I enjoy going on cruises.

If you want to talk more, you can contact me at lmiklewski@hotmail.com