Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 4th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Beginner

Default end of May/June/mid July: Quality Companion for a Quality Cruise

I am a SWF, very youthful 35 y.o, educated professional, fit, neat, non-smoker, well-travelled, sweet personality, SOH., reasonable and social drinker only.

Open to join an interesting itinerary 7-14 days to Caribbean, Bermuda, Bahamas, Panama Canal or Hawaii, from East/West Coast/NY/NJ, with Princess, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity. Transatlantic with Queen Mary2 is an option.

Looking for a Travel Companion, professional Male, with all around personality, integrity and SOH (a must!), nice, respectful and presentable, always a Gentleman.

Purely platonic, please, so older Gentleman is preffered, willing to share travel experiences, good conversationalist, who is in need of good companionship and friendship.

Please, PM.
Sponsored Links
Old April 6th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Familiar Face

Ok, I am at a complete loss! What does the abbreviation SOH mean?
SOH
Start Of Heading
SOH
State Of Health
SOH
Section Overhead
SOH
Sydney Opera House
SOH
South Of Heaven
SOH
Soldiers Of Honor

SOH
Society of Homeopaths
SOH
Swords Of Honor
SOH
Sine equals Opposite over Hypotenuse
SOH
Stock On Hand
Just curious!
Old April 6th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Beginner

Default soh

Wallygator from Maryland!

SOH: Sense of Humour. this abbreviation appears to be everywhere, but, then, I am British..

Thanks for reading..
Old April 15th, 2010, 01:35 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to ken45 Send a message via MSN to ken45 Send a message via Yahoo to ken45
Default Possible C Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
I am a SWF, very youthful 35 y.o, educated professional, fit, neat, non-smoker, well-travelled, sweet personality, SOH., reasonable and social drinker only.

Open to join an interesting itinerary 7-14 days to Caribbean, Bermuda, Bahamas, Panama Canal or Hawaii, from East/West Coast/NY/NJ, with Princess, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity. Transatlantic with Queen Mary2 is an option.

Looking for a Travel Companion, professional Male, with all around personality, integrity and SOH (a must!), nice, respectful and presentable, always a Gentleman.

Purely platonic, please, so older Gentleman is preffered, willing to share travel experiences, good conversationalist, who is in need of good companionship and friendship.

Please, PM.
Hi,

I am from the NYC area and mid to late July, b/f Hurricane Season may be fine. I am an older gent, 53yrs old. I can be reached @ sweetpk@excite.com
Old April 16th, 2010, 11:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default QM2 8 Aug Transatlantic Crossing

Hi Athena,

I know you wanted to leave a bit earlier, but would you be interested in the Aug 8 QM2 transatlantic crossing from New York to Hamburg? I am a 55-year old divorced gentlemen who is looking for a travel companion (strictly platonic) to share expenses and to have some companioship for dinner, shows, etc. I too am well travelled, having been on 12 cruises and visited 28 countries so I have lot's of interesting stories to tell.

I'll be staying in Europe for a couple of months to visit family and friends (I'm originally from Italy), so you could do some travelling with me if you'd like. The cruise final destination is Hamburg, but the ship stops to Southampton on the way, so you could disembark in England if you wish.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you my email address.

Ciao...