Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 15th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via ICQ to YHMCZHK
Post Cabin Mate for Princess 32 day Asian Cruise

62 year old Retired married female. I am planning to make a reservation for a 32 Night Asia Far East cruise on April 20, 2011. Princess Cruises Diamond Princess. I am seeking a female cabin mate to share the cost

The cost of sharing this cabin would range from $3,513.56 USD for an inside cabin to
$4,629.85 USD for a balcony. Either choice would work for me.

I prefer a female companion over 55, but am open to any female. We can be just cabin mates or if mutually agreeable, we can hang around the ship, have dinner, or plan excursions together it has to be a mutual decision. I am merely seeking someone to share cost.
Sponsored Links
Old April 16th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cruise itineraries

Port details
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ASIA-FAR EAST - 2011.pdf (17.9 KB, 15 views)
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Beginner

I am a smoker so a balcony would be the only one I would be interested in. What are you interests, I am a widow 60 years old who likes to laugh and travel
Old April 20th, 2010, 07:06 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabel petrone View Post
I am a smoker so a balcony would be the only one I would be interested in. What are you interests, I am a widow 60 years old who likes to laugh and travel
Hi Isabel;

I am also a smoker, and like most of us, hope to get the will to quit one day. I have 3 grown children, and love to cruise. It enables me to see places that I normally would not be able to travelling alone.

I too enjoy a good laugh. Of course, I am not as active as I once was, but I do enjoy visiting and exploring the ports. I just can't engage in any strenuous activity anymore, If you are interested, please share your email, and we can exchange additional details about ourselves
Look forward to hearing from you.

i
Old April 21st, 2010, 11:31 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Isabel;

I am also a smoker, and like most of us, hope to get the will to quit one day. I have 3 grown children, and love to cruise. It enables me to see places that I normally would not be able to travelling alone.

I too enjoy a good laugh. Of course, I am not as active as I once was, but I do enjoy visiting and exploring the ports. I just can't engage in any strenuous activity anymore, If you are interested, please share your email, and we can exchange additional details about ourselves
Look forward to hearing from you.
Old May 6th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by YHMCZHK View Post
62 year old Retired married female. I am planning to make a reservation for a 32 Night Asia Far East cruise on April 20, 2011. Princess Cruises Diamond Princess. I am seeking a female cabin mate to share the cost

The cost of sharing this cabin would range from $3,513.56 USD for an inside cabin to
$4,629.85 USD for a balcony. Either choice would work for me.

I prefer a female companion over 55, but am open to any female. We can be just cabin mates or if mutually agreeable, we can hang around the ship, have dinner, or plan excursions together it has to be a mutual decision. I am merely seeking someone to share cost.
Cabin booked - Aft balcony - Total cost PP is 4300.
Anyone interested??
Old July 17th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Familiar Face

Correction Total cost is $3000 PP