Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 25th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default 30 Night HA Rotterdam 11/22/10

I'd like to find someone to share this 30 night South Pacific cruise from SD.
If you check Fast deal # 16622 all the details are there.
I don't mind the inside,I sleep very well .
$3300PP inside for 2 and if we think we could do 3 in the cabin,it would be $2400.PP plus tips and air. I would hope the price would drop,however I'm not sure about that.
About me:
63 single straight male,no smoker,social drinkerClean respect others and spend little time in the cabin.
I'd like to share with a single lady or straight male.
Ed
Sponsored Links
Old April 27th, 2010, 10:14 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Ed,

This is such a good deal! I wish I could go but unfortunately, I can't afford this price (even though I can realize what a good deal is).

Actually, I just want to wish you the best of luck for find roomates and have a great cruise.

Julie
Old April 28th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Passenger

Cool jp001

hi ed,my name is kathie i live in augusta maine,can you tell me were the boat sails from?i am very interested.here is my e-mail address,or my telephone #1-207-512-8066 . thanks kathie
Old April 28th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Passenger

Default hi ed

sorry i did not give you my e-mail peachie1940@hotmail.com kathie
Old April 30th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Passenger

Cool hi ed

hi ed my daughter was looking up flights on yahoo travel,and i was expecting to spend $1000.on a round trip flight,and she found round trip tickets for just under $500. so that is the best news.i just had to tell you,because no body else cares hahaha .talk to you soon. your room mate kathie
Old May 3rd, 2010, 10:49 PM
Passenger

Default hi ed

hi ed this is kathie again,i was wondering how you are doing,i have not heard from you.you told me you were busy but i am getting a little concerned.i hope you are o.k.so i will let you go for now. kathie
Old May 8th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Ed

I saw your post regarding the 30 day cruise from San Diego. I checked on Vac to go and the price has dropped to $3300 for an oceanview. I may be interested. I am a straight retired female from Boston who has wanted to cruise the pacific. I also may have a friend (female) if we wanted to really save. I spend little time in the cabin--non-smoker, non snorer, social drinker who just likes to explore. I usually winter in Florida, but do not mind taking a month off to see new places.

Gloria
Old May 8th, 2010, 01:48 PM
Passenger

Default hi ed

hi ed ,this is kathie,i waited to here from you thursday and friday.well today is saturday,all i am really interested in. is knowing if you and i are going to be roomates.i want to tell my friends and family that i am going to go on a 30 day cruise in november.and i want to start getting exited,i hope you can understand.so drop me a line,or a telephone call.:cool o.k. kathie:
Old May 8th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Familiar Face

Default Contact Info

Hi Ed and Kathy

My email is bostonglow48@yahoo.com and cell is 617-372-7199. Let me know as soon as prices drop again. I will check union teacher rates or seniors to see if it goes down again. Glow
Old May 9th, 2010, 10:03 PM
Passenger

Default hi ed

hi ed,i spoke with gloria and she said she and her friend can not go on the cruise.she added to the list a man named mike,i called mike,and said had not receaved any deposit,now that we no they are not going as of tomorrow i have 500 to put down.i need you to call me and figure out if this is who we want to go threw.gloria says this was the best deal.but now we are back to you and i.i need you to tell me so i can put a deposit down.so please call me as soon as you read this o.k. 1-207-512-8066kathie