Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 25th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Beginner

Default Any ladies interested in cruising out of New Orleans? (08/28/10)

Reading through a few of the threads in this section....seems like we are all in the same boat (pardon the pun)! We all have some time and would rather share a cabin than pay extra.

I live in Louisiana and have been on 3 cruises out of NOLA. Carnival Triumph is the only ship at this port for summer 2010.

I found a nicely priced 4-night sailing August 28, 2010. I would be able to pickup/dropoff at airport. And depending on flights, we can have beinets at Cafe de Monde and maybe tour the French Quarter before going to the cruise terminal.

It is even cheaper with 3 occupants! To me the more the merrier

Today's price shows $336.34 pp for a Cat 6C cabin #2331 (middle of ship).

I have been divorced since the early 80's. Both kids are grown (daughter is on a cruise right now out of Galveston). Son is in Law School at LSU.

I don't smoke. I am a just a light social drinker. Wine with dinner...maybe sample the cocktail of the day onboard I am reliable, neat, organized and love to laugh!

Please send a message or reply here if interested.
Sponsored Links
Old August 12th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Familiar Face

Ok, are you male or female? Have you looked at the carnival 7 night from Miami? It's November 14, 2010 for 339.00. It goes to belieze, roaton, key west and a couple sea days. If interested I am a single black female, 56 (fit like 45). My email is michiganlois@yahoo.com