CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (
-   -   Royal Carribean, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Feb 6 2011 (

igolv07 May 7th, 2010 05:17 PM

Royal Carribean, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Feb 6 2011
I would like to find a female cabinmate for a South America cruise from Sao Paulo, Brazil on Royal Carribean departing on Feb 6, 2011.
I am 46 years old female, pretty flexible, laid back, quiet, easy going, non-smoker, love sightseeing and photography.

polish28 May 8th, 2010 01:14 PM

Cruise mate

I was reading your post about looking for a cabinmate for the cruise, and I was wondering if you had found someone. I was actually looking at the exact same cruise and came on here to post for a cabinmate also. I'm definitely interested in this destination.

I'm 30 years old, nonsmoker and I'm a paralegal student. I live in Baltimore,MD and I like cruising and spend most of my free time at the pool and hot tub. I love going to the dining room and enjoying the food and service. I enjoy the shows and meeting new people on the ship.

I'm neat and I clean after myself. I enjoying reading, horses and swimming.

If you want to talk more, you can contact me at

Take care,

TravelBum May 10th, 2010 05:07 PM

This ship will departure from Los Angeles on Jan 16th and continue to Brasil. I am interested doing back-to-back on this shhip. Anyone interested, please contact me.

I can be reached at

igolv07 June 1st, 2010 01:42 PM

Hello LisaAnne, I am glad that you are interested in this cruise. email address that you gave doesn't work for some reasons. Can you please contact me by Looking forward to hear from you! Olga

igolv07 June 1st, 2010 04:48 PM

Hello, thank you for your reply. I am not able to share the whole cruise with you just a part of it. Please contact me by if you are interested.
Regards. Olga